• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari collapsed. She had a dream while she was unconcious. In her dream she saw a hooded figure telling her that she was too weak. She wanted to punch him, but she couldn't. The figure shocked Hikari with a bolt of lightning, and said that he had captured Zelda.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hikari? Hikari!" Ammy shouted, seeing her collapse. She sat her up and started smacking her face, trying to wake her up. "Come on, stay with me here! Stay with me!"

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(I Belive its Time to Reavel the Main Villain of this story I Created him.)
Kold looked at the Collapesed Girl. A Hooded Figure Came Behind him.
"A Hero I Assume?"
Kold Turned around. "Why do you Care?"
"You seem to Weak to hold that Symbol on that Hand of yours."
"Who are you?"
"Allow me to Interduce my Self. I am Shadon. But the Shadow beings call me Shadow King."
Kold Gritted his Teeth. "You're the guy who's been Summoning Shadow Beings?!"
"Don't get all angry child. I'm only having a little fun."
Kold drew his sword. "Killing people is fun?!"
Shadon Pulled down his Hood. he looked like a Normal Human Being. But with Yellow Eyes. He had Long White Hair. "Yes, You should Give it a Try,"
Kold got angry. "You monster!"
Kold Swung his Sword. But Instead of the Light Going into him like the Shadow beings. Nothing Happened. Just like the Shadow Beings before the Heros were Infused with Light.
Shadon Chuckled. "Come see me when ou are a real Hero." With that Shadon was gone.
Kold looked at the Group. "Ganondorf...And Now this Guy?!"

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
(Wow...I leave the forums for a couple of days and we are this far already!?!? I have so much to get caught up on in this story...

I think that I will jump back in the story when the time feels appropriate. It should be soon, maybe within the next several posts. I don't really want to just jump in at a random time when it feels awkard. I want to make a good entrance. ;) )

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv sighed. He turned to Ammy. "Is this dragon a Zora thing, or a you thing?" He turned to Kold. "And just who was that Shadon?" He sighed again. "So, we need to go to Arbiter's Grounds?" Ammy looked at him. "You understood the dragon?"
"Well, yeah, it kinda just came to me." He mounted Skyrunner. "Last one there's a Shadow Being!" He took off to Arbiter's Grounds, more specifically, the Mirror Chamber.

There's your Spirit Temple solution.

amaterasu

Writer
Before Ammy could answer, Xalv rode off on Skyrunner towards the Mirror Chamber. She turned to Hikari who was just getting up. "You get on Issun and he'll take us to the Mirror Chamber. Kold, are you going to ride with us or on your horse."
"Rarw Rawr Rars. (I don't know where the Mirror Chamber is!)" Issun said.
"No worries. When we take off just follow Skyrunner and Hinawa.

amaterasu

Writer
(For the last time, Zelda is following Xalv on Hinawa. Xalv's on Skyrunner, gosh)

"Everybody, just get on Issun. Ready Issun?" Amaterasu finally said.
"Rarw. (Ready.)"
When everybody was finally on, Issun took off. "Woah, we are really high up." Kold said.
"No worries. You're fine." Ammy said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom