• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy noticed the dragon as well. "There was deffenatly a dragon. But there's Shadow Beasts in Zora's Domain. I need somthing to fight with. I have no more arrows."

amaterasu

Writer
"You have to dive. If you can hold your breath I'll guide you in the water." Ammy said, making a few bomb arrows. "Zelda, are you still weak? Hinawa can watch over you. She knows how to kick pretty hard." She said.
"I should be fine, but I should rest some more." Zelda said. "If Hinawa wants to protect me she can be my guest. I just need to sleep for a few hours."

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy grabbed Hikari by the hand and dove down into the water. When they surfaced, most of the Shadow Beasts were gone, courtasy of Kold and Xalv.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari shot up into the air. She climbed onto the S.Being's back and cut it's head off with a dagger. She then threw a Bomb at the remains. There was a moment of peace, so she looked around at this strange place.

amaterasu

Writer
"Well. Guess they're all dead." Ammy said, checking every nook and cranny. "This place. Where I left all those years ago. Forgot how beautiful it was. Welcome to my old home I guess." she said.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Wow! You lived here-"
"ROARRRRR!" A dragon crashed into the scene and landed on Hikari. It was a black dragon with white eyes, and it looked mad.

amaterasu

Writer
^ how does a dragon get into Zora's Domain without diving through?

"Yo! What are you doing here!" Ammy yelled at the dragon like she new him. "Issun! What are you doing!?" She shouted.

amaterasu

Writer
Issun came crashing down, and Ammy walked right up to him. "Issun, you know you can't be here."
"Rawr Rawr Rawr. (Yeah I know. I was trying to find you!)"
"Okay. Meet me outside, and then we'll talk." Amaterasu said, turning to Hakari. "Need help getting back to Lake Hylia?"

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
^Why do you always keep spelling my name wrong?

"Yea... Probably.." Hikari looked at her hand. The mark wasn't as bright as it used to be. She was very dizzy, and could barely stand up.

amaterasu

Writer
"Yeah he's totally friendly." Ammy said.
After everybody was back outside, Issun explained himself. "Rarw Rawr Rawr Rawr. (Somthing bad is happening. We need to collect everybody who has the same mark on your hand and bring them to the Spirit Temple.)"
"In the desert? Great. Just another way for my skin to dry out." Ammy said. "Do you know what's going on?" she asked. Issun shook his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom