• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy was to busy slashing to see Xalv walk in, which was probably good. She just kept swinging away, killing the beasts left and right.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Looked at Zelda Chanting.
"You don't need to do it. I'm Okay."
"I'm Sorry. You are Mortaly Wounded. If I don't do this You will Soon Die. and Hyrule will lose another hero."
"Another?"
"The Legendary one. Link"
Kold Gasped. "The One who Saved Hyrule?"
Zelda Nodded. "Ganondorf has Came back. We can't do a thing without Link. or the Master sword."
"What happended to the Master Sword?"
"Ganondorf has Broken it. Shattering it into many Peices. But I sence Ganondorf isn't the one who has Summonded the Shadow Beings."
"Another Villan?"
"I Assume so."
The Healing was Almost done now and Zelda had not had much energy left.
"Who is this Other Villan?"
"Its......" With that Zelda lost all of her energy healing Kold.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^Goron Link... I'll do the honours.

Xalv surfaced by the others. "Guys, Zora's Domain is being swarmed! We need help!" A man came out of the shadows. "Who cares about you lousy Zoras." Xalv got angry. "How dare you say that! I demand to know who you are!"
"Name's Shane, loser." Xalv made quick work of this 'Shane.' He set him adrift in the river after he stabbed him a dozen times.

amaterasu

Writer
^ lol. Shane is just a Troll. I've seen many of them in chat.

Amaterasu still hadn't noticed Xalv but kept fighting, slicing and dicing the Shadow Beasts.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv sighed, and went back to Zora's Domain. He shouted to amaterasu as he fought. "We need to retreat until we can get more fighters!" HE fought on, though. He spun his sword in a circle, and it sent out waves of light. The Shadow Beasts backed away.

amaterasu

Writer
"There is no way I'm stopping!" Ammy yelled, mimicking what Xalv was doing. "Get the others, bring them here, I'll try to hold them off for now!"

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold was Healed. Zelda Was unconcious. Only Kold and Kaira Remained at Lake Hylia.
"I see no Reason to stay here anymore." Kold Said as he stood up.
"I am going to Zora's Domain to help fight the Shadow Beings."
With that Kold Ran off to Zora's Domain.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy saw Kold running towards her, and gave him back his sword. "I'm out of arrows, I need to go find more! You take over!" She called, diving back to Lake Hylia.

amaterasu

Writer
"Kaira! Do you have any arrows or a sword I can use!?" Ammy shouted, glancing around for more shadow beings.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv fought, and fought. He did a few spinning sword and kick attacks, and then stuck out his sword. A beam shot out. He instantly felt worn out, physically and mentally. He fought through it, to save his home.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari was looking around for monsters when she saw something in the sky. Was it a bird? No, too big to be a bird. Was it... a dragon? She had to get a closer look. She flew up into the sky. The object was
shooting fire. Yes, it was a dragon. She tried to tell Zelda, but she was not moving. She flew down and tried to shake her.
"Z-Zelda come on! Wake up! Hikari shook her harder.
"W-what?" Zelda's eyes fluttered open.
"Oh! Zelda! I thought you were dead! anyway there's a dragon over there and-" Hikari looked over to where she saw the dragon. It was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom