• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
"Castle Town. Are you done washing out your arm?" Ammy asked Kold. "I'm Amaterasu by the way. Call me Ammy." she said to the person. "Who are you?" she asked.

(you can write in third person, that's what we usually do.)

amaterasu

Writer
"Take Hinawa. She's up on the hill. Say Ammy sent you, and she'll take you directly to Hyrule Castle. Look for more survivors, espesially ones with this mark on their hand!" she said, holding out her right hand with the mark on it.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Kept Washing out his wound. Around the water where his arm is started to turn Bloody Red.
The Symbol on his hand kept flashing.
"Ill be lucky if I survive." Kold Said to Amaterasu.

amaterasu

Writer
"Stay here, keep water on the wound, and I'll see what Zelda can do." Ammy said, running back up the hill. "Zelda! You'd better take a look at Kold!"
"Wow. It'll take me a lot of energy and magic, but I will be able to heal Kold." Zelda said.
"So basically, you'll be down for a few hours after you heal Kold?" Amaterasu asked.
"Pretty much." Zelda said, holding her hands over Kold's arm. She began to chant some odd words.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
"Hey where did Dexter go?" Ammy says. Meanwhile in castletown, Dexter hears a faint roaring. "Sounds like fire" He pulls out Ice arrows and waits for it to melt a little.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu listened to the roar. "Yep. That'd be fire." She said calmly. She looked at Dexter. "Where'd you get Ice Arrows?" she asked.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Kaira came back to Lake Hylia on Katsa. She had been fighting the shadow monsters, but had reached the point that she couldnt fight them off anymore. Rubbing the wounds she'd gotten that she couldnt heal and wondering where she'd get more arrows, she came across the group by the lake. She dismounted and asked, "Are you guys okay?" Then she noticed Kold and Zelda. "Oh man, what happened to Kold?"

amaterasu

Writer
"I think he got burned." Ammy said, listening to Zelda chant. "Ooh. You have quite a bit of cuts and scrapes as well. Come down to the water and we'll clean them out. Then we can see about patching them up." she said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^I hardly consider that making someone SAY SOMETHING is godmodding. Only if it isn't something they'd normally say.

Xalv had to retreat. He rode to Lake Hylia, and saw Ammy and Kold. Ammy turned to him "He's hurt. Badly." Xalv looked at her. "There are Shadow Monsters in Zora's Domain. A lot of them."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu gasped. "Somebody! I need their sword or arrows or somthing!" She grabbed Kold's sword. He wouldn't need it for a while anyway. Diving into Lake Hylia, she swam into Zora's Domain, swinging the sword widly. "Die you evil freaks!" she screamed, slashing them in the face and then stabbing them in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom