• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Woke up in Castle Town.
He Had Severe Burns and a wound going down to his Bone on his Arm.
Once He got up he Looked around. "Where is everyone?"
No one Was in Sight.
Suddenly The Symbol on his Hand Began Flashing. Soon Getting Darker and Darker.
"What does this mean?"
Suddenly he got a Telepathic Message from Zelda.
"Kold, Your Power is keeping you Alive. Temperarily. As soon as the Rayal Family's Crest fades away. you will Die."
"Thats Swell News. I better find a way how to Stay alive."

amaterasu

Writer
(coool.)

Amaterasu continued to search Castle Town, eventually finding somebody with their mark fading. "Hello? Are you okay?" she asked. Then she noticed the burn on his arm. "Holy crap you need help!" she said, pulling him to his feet by his good arm.

amaterasu

Writer
(TROLOLOLOLOL)

"Come on. You go to Lake Hylia. Find Zelda and Tennor. They should help you." Ammy said. "Do you want me to come with you or...? No. I'm coming with you. Can you ride a horse?" she asked, playing Hinawa's Song.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu helped Kold onto the horse and hopped on as well. "Hinawa, quickly! Back to Lake Hylia!" she called, giving Hinawa a kick.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu, Kold, and Hinawa finally made it to Lake Hylia. "Zelda! He need's help! His arm is majorly burned, like down to the bone!" she said, helping Kold off the horse. "Bring him to the water and wash it out. Then bring him back up here." Zelda said calmly.
"Okay. Let's go Kold." Ammy said leading him to the water.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy helped Kold into the water, splashing his arm with the cool liquid. "I don't know. Ask Kold. He must've been hit in the explosion." she said.

@ DekuNut LOLZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom