• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Historia English?

Zelda is huge all over the world and Nintendo could make a lot of money translating this product. I'm sure it will come out in some form in English some day, but Japan sometimes takes awhile with that. Might need to wait a year or more. Event he fan mangas got translated eventually (I did buy them in Japanese first, 3 or so years earlier). No hentai doujinshi in English though -too bad ;) (Got those too though). Fan subs will alwasy exist on the internet - it will get translated int hat way if there are no plans for an official release.
Yeah, I agree. I don't think they'd keep this one from us.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I hope so, but idk, they might not bring it over. -shrug- I personally would love a copy, but idk how much it'd be :/ I can't afford the world, you know? XD

Maybe they will wait till right before the next Zelda comes out so that another Zelda game does not have to be added. I would love to have an English copy myself one of these times and if not I will get the Japanese one and try to learn the language.

I hope so. We know pretty much all it says, but its not the same as to have it in your hands, smell the new sheets of paper and look at the amazing artwork. I think there is quite a possibility it happens, consider Zelda's anniversary is still present in the fan's minds. So they could sell it at a very nice prize and have a good profit. I just hope they do because I would look to get one. I am afraid it would never come outside NA though. But who knows. Maybe it can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom