• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Historia Book: A Bunch of Bull?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Personaly, I strongly believe the timeline and some connections between games that were stated in the Hyrule Historia book that was released in Japan a couple of weeks ago are false. I have a set group of reasons of why the timeline and some of the connections stated in this book are false. Also, be aware there are several spoilers in this post. Read at your own risk.

1) The Triple Spilt- The timelines all of us zelda fans have created over the years have been full of trying to connect things that HAPPENED in the games to what happened in other games. This is how the timeline spilt was created. We look at the ending of OoT, and see Link defeat Ganon and seal him in the Sacred Realm. Alright, so this is one side of the timeline. All of a sudden, Princess Zelda decides to send Link back in time so he can relive his childhood. The last scene of OoT is Link going to Princess Zelda as a child. We do not know what happened when he went to see Zelda at the time of the games release. He could have turned evil and went to kill her. Who knew? However, upon the release of Twilight Princess, we see that Ganondorf was sent to be executed by the sages. Now fans have made the connection between the two and have suggested that Link told Princess Zelda what Ganondorf was going to do, and thus she sent Ganondorf to be executed. Alright, we now have the timeline spilt. What? No way! Wow that's a surprise. I just read in this Hyrule Historia book that while we weren't looking during the game, Link died. :shake: Going back to the first sentence of this paragraph, the timeline is based on things that HAPPENED in the games, not what can be guessed to happen in games. This is why the timeline does not spilt into three, it remains spilt into two.

2) Placement of Four Swords Adventure- For those of you who have played Four Swords Adventure, and maybe for those who have heard about it, you know that in this game, Ganon teams up with Vaati to try and create Darkness that will spread the land. This game had a truly epic ending, in which you had to take down the two main enemies of the Zelda series back-to-back. We learn that this game is a sequel to Four Swords, so the inclusion of Vaati is reasoned. In the Hyrule Historia book, the placement of Four Swords Adventures is after Twilight Princess in the child timeline. Now, the placement of it behind Twilight Princess can be reasoned, so that is not my problem. My problem with is what's after it in the timeline. Guess what? It ends the childs timeline. This is quite impossible. In Four Swords Adventures, Link learns that Ganon acquired The Trident, an item that is said to fill its holder with evil power. It quite obviously did this to Ganondorf, giving him even more evil power then he already had. However, the Trident was said to do something else to Ganondorf. Once Ganondorf in his human form grabbed the Trident, he turned into Ganon, and as long as he had the Trident, he would remain in his Ganon form. In most of the games Ganon is featured in, he is in his Ganon form, and has this Trident. This means these games must come after Four Swords Adventures. Examples of games where Ganon is in his Ganon form and has The Trident would be A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons. Also, if you have ever seen artwork of Ganon from the original Legend of Zelda, he is drawn with The Trident. Yes these could be coincidences, but in creating the perfect timeline, you have to go with whatever you see. I see Ganon getting the Trident in Four Swords Adventures, and then having it in other games. :nod: This is why Four Swords Adventures has to come before most notably A Link to the Past and the Oracle games, and it cannot end the child timeline. To add one more point to why Four Swords Adventures in falsely placed, in the Hyrule Historia timeline grid, it says "Ganondorf reincarnated" beside Four Swords Adventures. However, I do not remember any part in that game where it said Ganondorf was sealed and broke free. *This final sentence I literally made up while I was typing, (about the Ganondorf reincarnated) so if you remember that in the game it did say he broke free of a seal or someone along those lines, feel free to post below about it*

3) Four Sword Trilogy- The Four Sword Trilogy is the three games that feature the Four Sword. Fours Swords, Four Swords Adventures, and The Minish Cap are the three games. Vaati is the main enemy is all of these three games; however sharing a co-main enemy with Ganon in Four Swords Adventures. Anyways, we know the timeline order of these games because of they seem to fit so perfectly with each other. The Minish Cap was the creation of the Four Sword, and the first seal of Vaati in it. Following it is Four Swords, where Vaati breaks free, and Link seals him in the Four Sword again. Last but not least is Four Swords Adventure, where Link finally kills Vaati instead of sealing him away, but Link has to seal Ganon in the Four Sword this time. Now, in the Hyrule Historia's timeline, these three games are separated from each other. Now, that is clearly not right on its own, considering that the Link from Four Swords and the Link from Four Swords Adventures are clearly the same Link, they have to go after each other in the timeline. My evidence of the fact that there are the same Link is that in Four Swords Adventures, the game begins with Zelda feeling like the seal on Vaati has been weakened. She decides to go check it out, and guess who she decides is a good idea to join her? Link. This is clearly telling us that Zelda already knows Link, and how do most Zeldas from the zelda series know Link? Well, its because most of the time Link saved them. Now, if this is the cause, it is hinting that this Link saved Zelda at one point or another. Hey, remember in the prequel to this game, Four Swords, didn't Link save Zelda? This is clearly telling us that the Four Swords Adventures Link was the one that sealed him in the first place, and this is why Zelda already knows who he is. It makes sense complete sense. Back to my thought, if they are the same Link, then that means they cannot be separeted in the timeline by three games and possibly thousands of years! They have to come next to each other. Period.

4) Hero's Shade- Earlier today, ZD posted a newpost about a couple of lines of text that had been translated from the Hyrule Historia book. These lines basically summarize the end of the speculation on the Hero's Shade from Twilight Princess being Link from OoT. It has been confirmed by this book to be true. In Twilight Princess, the Hero's Shade will teach Link seven sword moves that are titled, "The Seven Hidden Skills". Hidden could refer to be lost in time, or completely new moves created by the Hero's Shade himself. Either way, the Hero's Shade clearly needs to have been able to master these skills himself. Now, think to yourself. Did the Link from Ocarina of Time ever do any of the seven Hidden Skills? Let's go through them. 1) Ending Blow- No 2) Shield Bash- No 3) Back Slice- No 4) Helm Spiltter- No 5) Mortal Draw- No 6) Jump Strike- No 7) Great Spin Attack- Arguable. The OoT Link did none of the seven hidden skills. Yes it is possible that he learned them while searching for Navi in the forest, but that cannot be proven. However, what can be proven and has been seen with every zelda fans own eyes is the fact that the Link from Skyward Sword does two of these seven Hidden Skills, the Ending Bloe and the Shield Bash. It is clearly more likely that the Hero's Shade is Skyward Sword's Link apart from OoT's Link.

Overall, I strongly believe this book does not reveal the true zelda timeline or has any fact to it at all. One thing you have to remember about the world we live in today is that the main goal for everybody whenever they are making something that can be sold is to make money. Clearly by putting in there variation of the timeline and putting it in a nice book with official artwork clearly is just a way to make money, and not to show the real zelda timeline. If Nintendo wanted to reveal the real zelda timeline, I believe they would do it with honour. I believe they would announce it, and not sell it. I also believe they would translate it to every language in this world so that everybody could read it without having translation doubts. This is what I believe would happen if the real zelda timeline was revealed; not by a book.

It was supervised by Anouma and contains concept arts of Zelda never before seen in history. I say it is official, no matter how many times people may deny it.

The 2D Classic games is considered to be bane of Zelda Theorists in terms of timeline making as they don't really reference the new games aside from OoT. Notice that the recent Zelda games all fit perfectly like a glove after the famous Ocarina of Time.
SS-OoT-WW/PH-ST
--------\MM-TP

OoT was intended to be the Imprisoning War that was mention in a ALttP, but the ending contradicts it in the sense that Ganon has only piece of the Triforce at the end the adult ending. But no game resemble the Imprisoning War closer than OoT, not even FSA. So they had to retcon ALttP and the other 2D games into the Downfall Timeline while still fitting with OoT. Otherwise, they'll have to make another game based on the Imprisoning War and it will just be like OoT all over again, Ganondorf searches for the Triforce and you have to awaken sages before fighting Ganon. And considering that no one made games that are directly related to 2D classics, it highly likely that the old 2D games would only be referenced in mythology gags.

For FS and FSA, they never really said that they are direct related. If fact, given that FS takes place a long time ago, FSA couldn't be a direct sequel as Ganon appeared which was after OoT. As for the Hero's Shade, before Skyward Sword everybody considered that it was the Ghost of the Hero of Time. Just because SS Link does Shield Bash and Fatal Blow doesn't mean he is the Hero's Shade. In that logic, I could easily say that Hero's Shade was WW Link as he can do back-roll attack and helm splitting. So I don't really see any major contradictions made in Hyrule Historia.

Last edited:
Personaly, I strongly believe the timeline and some connections between games that were stated in the Hyrule Historia book that was released in Japan a couple of weeks ago are false. I have a set group of reasons of why the timeline and some of the connections stated in this book are false. Also, be aware there are several spoilers in this post. Read at your own risk.

1) The Triple Spilt- The timelines all of us zelda fans have created over the years have been full of trying to connect things that HAPPENED in the games to what happened in other games. This is how the timeline spilt was created. We look at the ending of OoT, and see Link defeat Ganon and seal him in the Sacred Realm. Alright, so this is one side of the timeline. All of a sudden, Princess Zelda decides to send Link back in time so he can relive his childhood. The last scene of OoT is Link going to Princess Zelda as a child. We do not know what happened when he went to see Zelda at the time of the games release. He could have turned evil and went to kill her. Who knew? However, upon the release of Twilight Princess, we see that Ganondorf was sent to be executed by the sages. Now fans have made the connection between the two and have suggested that Link told Princess Zelda what Ganondorf was going to do, and thus she sent Ganondorf to be executed. Alright, we now have the timeline spilt. What? No way! Wow that's a surprise. I just read in this Hyrule Historia book that while we weren't looking during the game, Link died. :shake: Going back to the first sentence of this paragraph, the timeline is based on things that HAPPENED in the games, not what can be guessed to happen in games. This is why the timeline does not spilt into three, it remains spilt into two.

I can do nothing but to subscribe to this. Telling us the fisrt 4 games + OoX are just a lie, that never happened, only showing what could have happened if link died is nothing but stupid.

2) Placement of Four Swords Adventure- For those of you who have played Four Swords Adventure, and maybe for those who have heard about it, you know that in this game, Ganon teams up with Vaati to try and create Darkness that will spread the land. This game had a truly epic ending, in which you had to take down the two main enemies of the Zelda series back-to-back. We learn that this game is a sequel to Four Swords, so the inclusion of Vaati is reasoned. In the Hyrule Historia book, the placement of Four Swords Adventures is after Twilight Princess in the child timeline. Now, the placement of it behind Twilight Princess can be reasoned, so that is not my problem. My problem with is what's after it in the timeline. Guess what? It ends the childs timeline. This is quite impossible. In Four Swords Adventures, Link learns that Ganon acquired The Trident, an item that is said to fill its holder with evil power. It quite obviously did this to Ganondorf, giving him even more evil power then he already had. However, the Trident was said to do something else to Ganondorf. Once Ganondorf in his human form grabbed the Trident, he turned into Ganon, and as long as he had the Trident, he would remain in his Ganon form. In most of the games Ganon is featured in, he is in his Ganon form, and has this Trident. This means these games must come after Four Swords Adventures. Examples of games where Ganon is in his Ganon form and has The Trident would be A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons. Also, if you have ever seen artwork of Ganon from the original Legend of Zelda, he is drawn with The Trident. Yes these could be coincidences, but in creating the perfect timeline, you have to go with whatever you see. I see Ganon getting the Trident in Four Swords Adventures, and then having it in other games. :nod: This is why Four Swords Adventures has to come before most notably A Link to the Past and the Oracle games, and it cannot end the child timeline. To add one more point to why Four Swords Adventures in falsely placed, in the Hyrule Historia timeline grid, it says "Ganondorf reincarnated" beside Four Swords Adventures. However, I do not remember any part in that game where it said Ganondorf was sealed and broke free. *This final sentence I literally made up while I was typing, (about the Ganondorf reincarnated) so if you remember that in the game it did say he broke free of a seal or someone along those lines, feel free to post below about it*

I think the reason they moved AltP and its sequels is because they wanted to have one split ending with a seald Ganon instead of a dead one, so they can bring him back easyly in the next game.
btw. I don't think FSA is the first appearance of the trident. We see it in OoT too. Phantom Ganon uses it in the battle against you.

3) Four Sword Trilogy- The Four Sword Trilogy is the three games that feature the Four Sword. Fours Swords, Four Swords Adventures, and The Minish Cap are the three games. Vaati is the main enemy is all of these three games; however sharing a co-main enemy with Ganon in Four Swords Adventures. Anyways, we know the timeline order of these games because of they seem to fit so perfectly with each other. The Minish Cap was the creation of the Four Sword, and the first seal of Vaati in it. Following it is Four Swords, where Vaati breaks free, and Link seals him in the Four Sword again. Last but not least is Four Swords Adventure, where Link finally kills Vaati instead of sealing him away, but Link has to seal Ganon in the Four Sword this time. Now, in the Hyrule Historia's timeline, these three games are separated from each other. Now, that is clearly not right on its own, considering that the Link from Four Swords and the Link from Four Swords Adventures are clearly the same Link, they have to go after each other in the timeline. My evidence of the fact that there are the same Link is that in Four Swords Adventures, the game begins with Zelda feeling like the seal on Vaati has been weakened. She decides to go check it out, and guess who she decides is a good idea to join her? Link. This is clearly telling us that Zelda already knows Link, and how do most Zeldas from the zelda series know Link? Well, its because most of the time Link saved them. Now, if this is the cause, it is hinting that this Link saved Zelda at one point or another. Hey, remember in the prequel to this game, Four Swords, didn't Link save Zelda? This is clearly telling us that the Four Swords Adventures Link was the one that sealed him in the first place, and this is why Zelda already knows who he is. It makes sense complete sense. Back to my thought, if they are the same Link, then that means they cannot be separeted in the timeline by three games and possibly thousands of years! They have to come next to each other. Period.

I don't have a problem with TMC and FSA to be seperated. But Nintendo even CONFIRMED in the past that FS and FSA feature the same Link.

4) Hero's Shade- Earlier today, ZD posted a newpost about a couple of lines of text that had been translated from the Hyrule Historia book. These lines basically summarize the end of the speculation on the Hero's Shade from Twilight Princess being Link from OoT. It has been confirmed by this book to be true. In Twilight Princess, the Hero's Shade will teach Link seven sword moves that are titled, "The Seven Hidden Skills". Hidden could refer to be lost in time, or completely new moves created by the Hero's Shade himself. Either way, the Hero's Shade clearly needs to have been able to master these skills himself. Now, think to yourself. Did the Link from Ocarina of Time ever do any of the seven Hidden Skills? Let's go through them. 1) Ending Blow- No 2) Shield Bash- No 3) Back Slice- No 4) Helm Spiltter- No 5) Mortal Draw- No 6) Jump Strike- No 7) Great Spin Attack- Arguable. The OoT Link did none of the seven hidden skills. Yes it is possible that he learned them while searching for Navi in the forest, but that cannot be proven. However, what can be proven and has been seen with every zelda fans own eyes is the fact that the Link from Skyward Sword does two of these seven Hidden Skills, the Ending Bloe and the Shield Bash. It is clearly more likely that the Hero's Shade is Skyward Sword's Link apart from OoT's Link.

Can't say much about this point because I didn't finish SS yet :/

Overall, I strongly believe this book does not reveal the true zelda timeline or has any fact to it at all. One thing you have to remember about the world we live in today is that the main goal for everybody whenever they are making something that can be sold is to make money. Clearly by putting in there variation of the timeline and putting it in a nice book with official artwork clearly is just a way to make money, and not to show the real zelda timeline. If Nintendo wanted to reveal the real zelda timeline, I believe they would do it with honour. I believe they would announce it, and not sell it. I also believe they would translate it to every language in this world so that everybody could read it without having translation doubts. This is what I believe would happen if the real zelda timeline was revealed; not by a book.

This timeline will probably end just like the Miyamoto order. It will be replaced by another timeline that doesn't make any sense :(

I saw a translation of the text in the historia, and as I understand it, it stated that the defeated timeline is in fact a "what if." Also, the hero's shade in TP is the Link from Oot, he still exists because he is afraid that no one will remember him for what he did, since he's the link from the child timeline.

I have to agree with you on most of this, but the hero's shade.. Think about it like this. Nintendo has said many times that they think of gameplay first and come up with the story later on. So Skyward Sword's link was not even being thought about during the making of TP. It made perfect since to me, but just because something wasn't featured in a game doesn't mean it didn't happen or couldn't be possible. We all know Link could do back flips, turn into a goron, Zora, and a deku, he killed a flying flaming dragon. Killed a monster that already had no head. Killed a beast 10x his size that had the triforce of power, escaped a falling castle, as a kid he he destroyed a fire breathing dinosaur with a hand ful of bombs. Link has done countless legendary things. its not to outthere to say its not possible he could have learned this stuff. Nintendo could have just not of thought of this stuff while making OoT or didn't have the console power to do it. like swinging a sword on a horse. they said they were held back by limitations. if we would have seen the 64DD and Zelda Ura we may have seen him do all of these special attacks. I'm sure it was in the back of nintendo's minds but they just literally couldnt do it yet.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I don't think that the Trident Phantom Ganon had is the same Trident because once Ganondorf acquired the Trident he turned into Ganon and couldnt go back until he put the Trident back, which he wouldnt because he knows how much more powerful it makes him. If it was the same Trident, Ganondorf would be Ganon throughout OoT, not Ganondorf. The only time he becomes Ganon is at will at the end of the game.

OoT was intended to be the Imprisoning War that was mention in a ALttP, but the ending contradicts it in the sense that Ganon has only piece of the Triforce at the end the adult ending.

Easily solved if you consider that Aghanim might have been hunting for the shards of the Triforce of Courage and took the Triforce of Wisdom when he kidnapped Zelda.

Easily solved if you consider that Aghanim might have been hunting for the shards of the Triforce of Courage and took the Triforce of Wisdom when he kidnapped Zelda.

I don't even think the Triforce splittes at all when Link returned at the end of OoT. In WW the pieces are in treasure chests and there are even maps showing where they are.

I belive the ToC just returned to the SR where Ganon got it.( At least in my timeline ;D). The some time after the flood it was broken, similar how to zelda broke her triforce in LoZ, and hidden. (after the flood because the maps show the grat sea, not hyrule)

The thing about the Trident is that it is not really important at all. Only FSA made any importance about the Trident, but that Trident was black and has a red jewel. Every other trident that Ganon wields, like ALttP, is bone-white and has no real power. If we are to assume that FSA goes to ALttP because the Trident, we're making the same mistake again like with Minish Cap. People assumed that Minish Cap explains the origins of Link's hat but with Skyward Sword, that is not the case. Likewise, Phantom Ganon had a regular trident, so I would assume Ganondorf might have stockpiles of them. Also Ganondorf in the ALttP became Ganon because he used the Triforce to rule the world and was transformed into a pig-monster to reflect the uglyness inside of him. FSA Ganondorf became Ganon when he stole the Trident, no Triforce required.

But of this idea that ALttP goes into the Adult Timeline is disproven by one thing: There was no hero between OoT and WW. When Ganon returned, the people prayed for the Hero of Time to come again but he never did. This makes sense as the OoT Link was non-existance and had no descendants. That and the fact the Triforce of Courage was shattered proves that ALttP and the other 2D classic games do not exist in the adult timeline. Because if a hero did appeared in between OoT and WW, why does he or his successor suddenly vanished and why does the WW Link have to prove himself to the gods that he is the next hero?

Last edited:
I'm not too thrilled about the official timeline myself. A "what-if Link died" timeline? What a joke. They could have easily fit the older games and OoX somehow without a timeline like this but this the best that they came up with? I really don't see how anybody can like this timeline. I'd rather accept ocarinahero10's timeline :awkward:. Now I know that Anouma may have supervised this but that doesn't mean I'm going to support it. I'll accept it as official, but I'm not supporting it. I'm going to support my own timeline and theories for now. I mean after all, it's one of the things that makes it fun in the Zelda community, coming up with your own theories. Now that we have this so called official timeline, it's not fun anymore but who's to say that we still can't come up with our own theories and have fun with them if we don't support the Hyrule Historia?

Hyrule Historia Book: A Bunch of Bull?

:nod:

In my opinion, I would prefer that both the child and adult timeline to be not burdened by the old classic games, as the great as they are. If the classic games were at the child ending, that means any new Zelda games that belong in the child timeline would either be after AoL or in-between. But that would railroaded new ideas and stories for new Zelda games, either forced to connect to the classic games in order to make sense or be a sequel to a game is completely different to newer Zelda fans. In a sense, OoT was a semi-reboot to the entire Zelda franchise as it is the Zelda game that defines the Legend of Zelda to the public eye and it spawns many sequels and prequels that reference back it.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
1. The problem with arguing with the 3 way split is just simply that you can't decide what nintendo does. I too loved the games in the downfall timeline but learning that they are just "what if" games doesn't really upset me, because in the end Nintendo can decide to label the games however they see fit. It seems to me like you're just arguing for no purpose. Also because timeline wise the games were made in a random order, they cant really think about say twilight princess when they're making oracle of ages. Nintendo is just trying to piece the games together as best they can.

2. The timeline can't really be based off of the trident either. You can't really tell if the trident that ganon/ ganondorf wields in most games is the trident that turned FSA ganondorf into ganon, or if its just some other trident. most of the tridents used are probably just non canon and only used because ganon uses tridents often

3. most of this makes sense, and i cant really argue about this because i havent played FS or FSA

4. again i think this deals with nintendo's past game making vs present in that they dont really know what they will do in the future. They are just trying to piece the puzzle together. If they had the ability to have those 7 moves in OoT, and if they knew that these 7 moves would be taught in TP to prove the Hero's Shade identity, then im sure they would've included them in OoT

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
WARNING: WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

I'm watching Zeldathon right now and in FSA it talks about the Mirror of twilight, showing that FSA comes after TP (especially the fact that Ganon exists). the Minish talks about the "Hero of Men" coming from the sky meaning it had to come right after SS, the only other game that talks about a "Sky Hero" is TP where the original Messenger of the skies was part of the ancient civilization which turned into the oocca, if you noticed that only some of the people of skyloft went to the world below, because it would cause chaos if they knew that there WAS something below the clouds as Gaepora had said. In FS it talks about the story of Vaati in Minish Cap showing that it will be a direct sequel to MC, where Zelda, a powerful sage, felt the Wind Mage Vaati's (Ganon doesn't exist yet, if He did Zelda would be worried about him awakening instead) seal weakening so she took a friend of hers, Link, who at the end seals Vaati back in the four sword. And with the fact that FSA has Ganon in it with the trident, (since it is in a different timeline split than ALttP it was found at a different point) where he would be Ganondorf without it. In TP Ganondorf was killed, him being in FSA means he was either resurrected or reincarnated, then sealed in the Four Sword in FSA meaning he will be in more games.

1. The problem with arguing with the 3 way split is just simply that you can't decide what nintendo does. I too loved the games in the downfall timeline but learning that they are just "what if" games doesn't really upset me, because in the end Nintendo can decide to label the games however they see fit. It seems to me like you're just arguing for no purpose. Also because timeline wise the games were made in a random order, they cant really think about say twilight princess when they're making oracle of ages.

But not everyone who loves the games in the downfall timeline are going to be fine with it, like myself and it will upset and has upset many people. Nintendo can label the games however they see fit correct but that doesn't mean everyone will be happy happy joy joy with it.

Nintendo is just trying to piece the games together as best they can.

I'm sure they are but creating a timeline based on something that isn't canon but a what-if is a bad decision IMO and it's a cop out.

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

I'm watching Zeldathon right now and in FSA it talks about the Mirror of twilight, showing that FSA comes after TP (especially the fact that Ganon exists). the Minish talks about the "Hero of Men" coming from the sky meaning it had to come right after SS, the only other game that talks about a "Sky Hero" is TP where the original Messenger of the skies was part of the ancient civilization which turned into the oocca, if you noticed that only some of the people of skyloft went to the world below, because it would cause chaos if they knew that there WAS something below the clouds as Gaepora had said. In FS it talks about the story of Vaati in Minish Cap showing that it will be a direct sequel to MC, where Zelda, a powerful sage, felt the Wind Mage Vaati's (Ganon doesn't exist yet, if He did Zelda would be worried about him awakening instead) seal weakening so she took a friend of hers, Link, who at the end seals Vaati back in the four sword. And with the fact that FSA has Ganon in it with the trident, (since it is in a different timeline split than ALttP it was found at a different point) where he would be Ganondorf without it. In TP Ganondorf was killed, him being in FSA means he was either resurrected or reincarnated, then sealed in the Four Sword in FSA meaning he will be in more games.

1. There was no Mirror of Twilight in FSA!!! FSA only has the Dark Mirror. They are two totaly diffrent things. The Dark Mirror brings the evil in a person to live (Shadow-Link), while to Mirror of Twilight isn't a mirror at all. The only thing it does is that it works like a projector that projects the entrance to the Twilight Realm on this giant rock.

2. SS-Link is not the Hero of Men. the hero of men didn't come from the sky, he was a normal hylian living down in hyrule. the minish brought him the Picori Blade and the light force, SS-Link uses the master Sword and the Triforce. They aren't the same!!!!

3. FS-Zelda probably doesn't even know Ganon, because noone ever remebers him except someone who meet him. (TP only the ancient sages remember him, WW only the king of red lion remembers him.) In hyrule it seems people often forgot the great evil that atttackted them in the past.

4. It's stated in FSA that this Link is the same as in FS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom