• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Hyrule Field Eldin Province Twilight Princess

Ok so near the Kakariko village when you go into hyrule field there is an area where near a cliff edge there is a broken bridge or something, like if you stand at a certain spot you can see across the way either a person maybe a goron or a its a firewood but anyways beside you are pillars like the beginning of a bridge but the middle is missing. Does anybody know what I'm talking about and if so what is it? Do I do anything with it? Can it be fixed? Please please somebody help it's driving me nuts lol

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Are you maybe talking about the Bridge of Eldin?

The middle section of the bridge can actually be found in the Gerudo Desert at the Gerudo Mesa. It's pretty large -- I think you can see it even from a distance. Once you climb up to it. Using the Clawshot, you can then have Midna warp the middle section and yourself to the bridge and replace it there.

I'm sorry if that's not what you're referring to, but that was my first thought. XD Does that help at all?

Zleda

Toon Deity
I believe you are referring to the bridge that leads to Castle Town. That gets repaired during the side-mission for the magic armor.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I know what you're talking about. It's the bridge that leads to Castle Town. Yeah, just look at a walkthrough for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom