• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Explored More in Wind Waker?

Now I don't know about you but my favorite part of Wind Waker was when Link sinks beneath the ocean and sees Hyrule for the first time. Now it kind of bothered me that you only went to Hyrule on 3 occasions and what bothered me even more was that you could only go to Hyrule Castle and Ganon's Tower. Am I the only one who went outside of the castle to look at the rest of Hyrule in the background. I mean it looks so vast out there and you can see some of the landmarks there. So do you think there should have been more to the submerged Hyrule than just Hyrule Castle and Ganon's Tower.

It was mainly because the point of the game was to explore the new Hyrule and exploring the old one would rather steal away from the new world they had invented, plus it would have probably took up far too much space to do that.

I would have liked to explore a little bit more of Hyrule. It was a little disappointing to only see the castle and Ganon's tower.

wow imagine how big hyrule wold be and how long it would take you just to wal through it lol instead of sailin yeah that would be cool mybe like some random underwater sidequests were you could explore

I think it would be cool, but I'm not surprised that you're not allowed to. Look at the massive world they have above you, imagine trying to fit in Old Hyrule, with actual content. I do think that a land based console game in the style of Wind Waker would've been a cool, interesting concept.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It would have been nice to explore Old Hyrule more but it doesn't really bother me that we don't since The Great Sea was such a huge and exciting place to explore.
I do always wonder what Greatfish Isle was like before it was destoryed. Would have loved to see that place before the curse.

I also think it would of been cool to explore Hyrule field a bit more. They put you down there and all you get is the incredibly small Hyrule Castle, a very small portion of the Field, and Ganon's Tower which could of easily fit onto an island on the surface. You know, there is actually a way in which you can glitch yourself into Hyrule Field and explore it freely. There are couple of videos on Youtube showing how to pull it off. The only problem is that there are a lot of invisible pits, but you can move through rocks and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom