• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar doesnt respond as the light reaches the end of the sword, sending not just a fireball, but a fire storm at Al. The flames light up his face, which is giving nothing but a cold stare and a scarily satisfied grin.

Pen

The game is on!
“Well boys, while that demon is busy fighting our boss, let’s finish our job and get that water witch,” Donna says to Rasul and Owyn and points at Vesper. “She’s dangerous, so be careful and be prepared to dodge.” With that said, Donna starts running toward Vesper, equipping a throwing knife and a rope dart simultaneously. When she’s within 10 meters of Vesper she throws the knife straight at her, not expecting it to hit, but it would server as a good diversion for her next attack.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul teleports behind Vesper, copping a feel before disconnecting her chest batteries from the gauntlet

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper reactively threw her elbow back into Rasul's face after he decided to feel her in a rather inappropriate way. She then tried to pull him in the poath of the knife, hopefully causing it to hit him instead.

Storm

Rasul catches the Knife, and knocks it out of her hand
" Ballo, Hirmosa. Mi Kele Rasul, y Tu?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al sees the blast coming and dodges off to the side. He feels an intense wave of heat - he feels like he's burning- but it passes. He does feel a little light-headed but keeps moving, "Vesper!" He yells, hoping his companion hears, "Lets go!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin starts sprinting away from the rest of the group, disappearing behind the trees. Enraged that they're escaping, Skylar starts preparing another flame wave.

Pen

The game is on!
A vroom sound can be heard in the distance. It's Donna who's summoning her motor bike that's on its way to her so she can persue the escaping rebels. Time is running short though and her vehicle might not make it to her in time.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Skylar is about to shoot his load, he sees Donna's bike zoom past him and into his line of fire. He holds it back, feeling the magical energy return to his body in a flash of heat. Goddamned girl... hopefully she'd be able to get them.

Storm

Sara receives the pieces she needed. using Harrison's pistol as a base, she creates a Pistol to her specifications

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar turns around, his face ashen. His hands visibly shake, but he clenches his fists before silently returning to the castle.

Al turns to Vesper as they run, "Can you do that teleporting thing to get us out of here? Because I'm starting to run out of options."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom