• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
Zed smacks into the wall, his hold on the hammer now nonexistent as his body glues itself to the wall momentarily before beginning a speedy descent that felt eerily slow. His consciousness from that collision fades in and out. Was...was it over for him? Perhaps. It truly depended on what was below, and given his luck, it was probably something bad.

"Huh...I guess if Alwin is alright, I did my job." he thinks to himself as his descent continues. "Well, that was a strangely selfless thought," he continues. "I just wish there was something else I could do, you know?" As his latest thought finishes, his fall begins to slow somewhat. Zed's vision then turns a vivid blue as his body is now suspended in what felt like an air vacuum. Before Zed knew it, he fades to black.

Dente had seeen enough of the fray, and vanishes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"While I appreciate your dedication, young man, if he is to die, it shall be by my hand," the sword begins to glow red, giving off an intense heat, as he swings at Alwin, who jumps back and away from the blade.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul palms his hammer. a wallmaster appears, lifting a boulder, and throwing it in the air

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper watches with grit teeth and firms a whip out of water, holding it the hand her gauntlet is on and send electricity through it. "Sorry bud. You're not killing anyone today."

Storm

Rasul hammer goes speeding by Vesper, before stoppig in midair and starting to return, spinning fast

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
An orange aura begins to form around Skylar, the magic seeming to flow from the sword. His eyes flash red for a second as he slices at Al.
The demon dives out of the way. He goes for his own sword, only to remember that he'd dropped it in the fight earlier. He was effectively unarmed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The world died, Young man," Skylar replied coldly, "If We're to have hope for the future, the morals of an imperfect past can't continue to hold us back," he slices again at his target, who dodges and starts running. The handle of the sword begins glowing red, "There are things you still need to learn."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Even if your race lives long, you are immature. Idealistic. Even if your age is beyond mine, your youth remains your greatest weakness," the light begins to shift upwards in the sword, towards the tip, which is aimed at the fleeing Alwin.

Storm

"what do you want with a petty demon anyway? there are several underground. why this one in particular?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom