• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Hammer lands in front of Rasul as the others run off. Rasul looks to Donna
" This might take more people. I think we might need Zach to help"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A bolt of lightning strikes Al's hand, knocking the gun away. He's thrown backwards and into the aide of a tree, slamming into it hard and going down. He was still conscious, but in a lot of pain.
"If I didn't know better, I'd be disappointed in the two of you," a voice called from the wall of the castle.
When they looked up, they saw the robed figure of Skylar Mandrag, holding a sword in one hand, the other stretched out towards the point of impact of the bolt.

Storm

The Hammer glows blue as it flies into Rasul's hands, as if the lightning awoke something else as well.

Pen

The game is on!
“Sir, we have successfully guarded the gate. No intruders have slipped past my watch,” Donna reasons. “Though it seems they may attempt to retreat soon...”

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar nods, admitting that his apprentice has a point, "That is true, though it's safe to say the boy gave you some trouble. But, credit where credit is due."
Owyn reaches Al as the latter raises to his feet. He tries to punch at the monk, but in clenching his fist he realizes how burned it was by the bolt. Pain shoots through his body, and the hit comes off weaker thsn he would've liked.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper Ex Machina

Vesper planeswalks into the fight and immediately notices 2 guards rushing down Al and someone already in combat with him. Taking advantage of her sudden appearance and the surprise it no doubt would have caused, Vesper releases water from her pouch on her hip and uses it to freeze the two guards and Owyn. "Sorry I'm late again Al. What's going on?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The siege didn't go as planned. Zed got knocked out of the area and Evermore disappeared. Where the **** have you been?"

Hearing his name, Skylar's head turns a little, interested, "Al..." he whispers, "Short for Alwin Nutt, I presume?"

Storm

Rasul's face goes ghost white as he realized he was fighting his cousin this whole time

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al stares at the older man, stunned. Nobody had called him by his full name since his parents died. He hadn't told anyone, nor did he think anyone who remembered was still living.
"And why would you care?"
Skylar slowly begins walking towards him and Vesper, "I knew I sensed one of your bloodline in this battle. The House of Nutt is a long lived name. One of great renown."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Dominaria. But that doesn't..." Vesper stopped speaking as the man started walking towards them. She flicked a switch on her arm and a few arcs of lightning flashed between her fingers, readying herself for the fight that was sure to come. She didn't know what this guy was planning but she didn' want to keep her guard down.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar simply offers a hand to Al, "Come with me," he suggests, "Join me. Between your heritage and the ability to hold off one of my best students and her protege, you have more than proven your worth to the cause."
Al looks at the hand, debating a little, but the answer was as clear to him now as it was when the question began.
"Not on my life," Al steps back, "Not with the kind of people you are."
"If that's the way you'll be," Skylar unsheathes the sword and points it at Alwin, "Prepare to die, Mr. Nutt"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom