• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
Dente, however, decides to sneak out. He was ever so curious about this whole thing. Not to mention he only had a little more time left before he was likely sniffed out. His guise as "Cornea" could only last so long.

"Huh, those guys from earlier..." He thinks about Alwin's group for a moment. He had only encountered two of them before, but it seemed they decided to team up with Alwin. Granted, this Alwin was completely foreign to old Dente. What were their motives? With these thoughts in mind, Dente makes his way towards their group for a little reconnaissance.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al shakes his head, "You know what's going on in there. I'm not leaving without him," his gaze never leaves that of Donna, "I figure then you'll have to try and kill us... or die doing the same," with that proclamation, he makes the first move, swinging for a ninja who swiftly blocks the attack.

Skylar watches the goings-on below, interested in what's about to unfold. Something was different about these people... but he wasn't sure what. Scanning the group again, he notes the fake Vesper.
Of course she's back he thinks, Back for the boy.
He decided it was about time he checked on his prisoner anyways. Leaving the battlements, he begins his trek through the castle. Upon entering the throne room, however, he pauses. He isn't alone.
Swiveling his head around, he sees no guards in the room with him. No animals. No nothing.
"Show yourself!" he yells, confused.
Make me
Skylar stops dead in his tracks. That isn't his voice in his head.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara sits in her room, practicing little spells
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owyn stands up
" Look, Rasul, I don't want to get in trouble with Donna. maybe we should ask those people again"
"It's worth a shot"
Owyn and Rasul walk up to a battle already in progress between Donna and Alwin, including a bunch of other people. they run in weapons drawn, and Join Donna's side

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al barely ducks a sword aimed for his neck. By luck, that also sends him beneath the kick from Donna. Seeing the foot above him, Al does the sensible thing and kicks out with his own leg, to hook Donna and knock her over. This leaves him open for another shot from the ninja though, which he meets with his own sword.

Pen

The game is on!
As Donna is about to get knocked over by Al she manages to do a hand flip to get back on her feet quickly. Once recovered she flings a throwing knife in Al's direction and another knife towards the rest of the group of intruders.

Storm

the dragon returns, pulling Evermore away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul puts on the most intimidating airs he can as he swipes at the air and a crescent of air hits the group of heroes

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The dragon does not return. Evermore just kind of hangs around with the group, fighting but not making a huge difference.

This time, it's actually Rasul who saves Al. Being knocked over also got him out of the way of the knife. He was still on his back Though, a less-than-optimal position. This fact is emphasized when hes pinned by a soldier, and the two begin grappling for control.

Storm

Rasul quickly lifts his hammer, arcing lightning from Zed to Alwin to Evermore

Storm

Owyn works his way to the group, fists at the ready, nodding to Donna to signify they have her back

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The lightning sent to Al ends up hitting the soldier on top of him. Both of them felt the shock, but the impact of the bolt directly hitting the robed man left Al in a slightly better position physically. He was able to reverse his fortunes and roll on top of the soldier, elbowing him in the face

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Who are you?" Skylar asks, looking around the room. There's nobody around - not even a guard. There's a hint of fear in his voice. A feeling he hasn't felt since he began the Order, fifteen years ago. He was always so sure, so in control. And yet... now he had none of that.
I'm here, the voice whispers, Behind your throne. Come to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom