• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I don't have a description either. Owyn. did Donna give us a description"
"No.Just a name"
"how did they get the name"
"I don't know"
"Odd"
"Truly"
"So what do we do, Owyn"
"Well they saw us"
"That They did..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Donna looks at Rasul and Owyn, putting her hands on her hips. "There is a certain troublesome individual that needs to be brought in. It's a girl with the ability to control water. In addition to that it seems she can also control minds to some extent. At least she is able to plant fear in the minds of her oponents. She is a dangerous and wanted criminal. Bring her in alive, but be very careful and don't underestimate her."
She didn't actually give them a name.
"Vespyr Xylophone? Shes a friend of my Dad" Rasul says before nodding
"I will do what i can, boss lady"
Rasul gave them the name.

Reactions: Pen

Mido

Version 1
As Rasul and Owyn walk away from Alwin, they come further into the line of sight of Zed, who now visibly grimaces at the sight of the one known to him. Mixed feelings gave way to a brief lapse of rage given what he and Evermore had to endure previously. From his grounded position, he raises his right hand in Rasul and Owyn's direction, attempting to get their attention. However, that brief state of rage Zed found himself under activated another case of some dormant power. A bolt of fire suddenly shot from Zed's hand, flying in the general direction of Rasul and Owyn, clearly missing. Zed then turns his right hand back to him after a moment of confusion. His expression appears extremely shocked by what had transpired, even if it wasn't the first time.

Storm

Rasul and Owyn keep walking away. if only someone proved themselves to be of interest they would have stayed more. you've failed This Time Deku. the Groups shall never merge.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku decides not to worry about it.
Al shrugs, "Let's keep going I guess," they continue towards the castle. They're almost there.
((@Pendio wanna take over castle defense Or whatever?))

Mido

Version 1
Zed looks up at Evermore before rising from the ground, given that the quake was over. Regaining his composure, he addresses Evermore.

"Definitely not." he nods, still feeling the aftershocks of the fireball in his hand as well as the overall confusion stemming from the situation. Moments later, his demeanor returns to a more grounded state, and he walks over to where Alwin was present.

"I...knew those guys. Er, well, one of them, at least," he tells Alwin.

Storm

Rasul and Owyn look elsewhere for this mage girl we are Jossing to not know the name of

Pen

The game is on!
Donna had witnessed the whole scene through her mechanical eye which had been spying at them from a distance. She sighs when she sees that her two new recruits allow the rebell group to simply walk by and get even closer to the castle. While still watching over the approaching group with her third eye she gathers a group of skilled warriors to assist her in defending the path that the party was taking.

Storm

*Thud*
a dragon decides to give Evermore a Hug before returning to flying

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The illusion of Vesper shrugs and goes back to the others.

The Real Vesper is enjoying a drink with old Rasul and Jace. "Do you guys remember when you sent me to fight that one guy who was trying to destroy that one plane,? Well I just finished that. It wasn't fun."

Storm

" That was like 1000 years ago, Ves. I remember. I remember you teaching me Ice Magic

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al watches them go, "Interesting... I didn't even know dragons were a real thing. I just thought they were legends... if their errand boys have that at their disposal, we'd better keep our guard up," he looks around the group, his mind blinking between different options, "All right, let's set this up for a good old raid. I'll be in the front. Vesper in the middle. Evermore, Zed, you two in the back. We need to be ready to actually fight..."
Time to put my training to the test he thinks to himself as they continue their walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom