• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul and crew pass far away from a Mountain fortress, and stop at an oasis
" we need a gameplan before we go in full force"
Sara thinks hard, Rasul just drinks from the water

Mido

Version 1
"Y-y-yeah, that works. To Castle Town." Zed jitters in his speech, still recovering from the aftershocks. Thankfully, Evermore gave Zed some support. Although unfortunately, Castle Town may prove to be their undoing, especially for Zed, unbeknownst to the young man.

Storm

"do you think They'll just let us in?"
"but Harrison"
"Guys, we just walk in, we join this cult, learn what we have to, and slowly sabotage it til there is a power struggle"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Great! Uh... someone lead the way? Alwin?" She didn't exactly know where she was in hyrule, at the moment. The one downside to planeswalking places was not traveling the plane enough to know where everything was.

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet listens in on the group discussion, none too keen about the idea. Extending telepathy to each member of the team, he says the following:

"I'd hate to be that guy, but you folks may be seriously underestimating the cult's resolve. Sure, it might be easy to join if their are fanatical enough; but at the same time, this too is a double-edged sword. What would they have you all do to join it? The risk may be too great."

Storm

"then what do you suggest, Mr Fray" Rasul says in his mind
Sara tries to block the telepathy. there are others listening in

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet takes note of Sara's move, and promptly takes physical form in order to better communicate with them.

"Well, I can't say I know for sure; but I think it would be unwise to do anything big right now. If anything, I suggest we simply approach this like a stakeout, and retrieve as much information about the cult as possible. From there, we can properly mobilize, and perhaps garner more numbers for the cause if this cult is what I think it is in terms of motive. What say you folks to my vague plan of action?

Zed, slowly improving from his stupor, nods his head to Vesper's request for directions. He didn't recall offhand where the locale was, especially since he often steered clear from it as a result of early-in-life advice.

Storm

" I suyppose we could survey from afar, but it would be very hot in the desert here... and we wouldn't want to... make anyone uncomfortable ( ;) )

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al nods, "Let's go," he'd memorized a general idea of the map of the country, and with that in mind, took out his compass. He couldn't be sure of the exact direction, but it's somewhere northwards. He clicks the navigator shut and starts following the lead it gave him, "Move out!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
There are no overhangs. This is a flat desert, and the compound, well...
It's a large stone structure. Obviously, it's been here for millenia. Used to be a popular tourist destination, and its name is common knowledge:
The Arbiter's Grounds

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
They see the large building as it looked back in the day, untouched by the war. They could see a few guards around the building, on both the ground and the upper sanctum, looking out.

Storm

Rasul thinks about their options
" Sara. what is the plan"

Sara wasn't paying attention. she was in her mind, walking to a Ballroom
"Shall we dance, honored Guest? or are you shy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom