• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldafan123

Hero of the Lost Realm
I'm stick in the entrance hall after you step on the switch that lowers the chandelier and I really don't know what to do. If anyone can help a confused noob it would be greatly appreciated thabks very much.

In a Bizzle Bras.:cool:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I think (if I remember correctly) you need to do something about double claw shot ont a chandlier and then onto the next until you land on a balcony type thing. Hope this helps!

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Exactly. First you lower the chandelier. Then, you go stand on the little half-staircase on the ground and clawshot to the chandelier. You lower yourself down a little, and then grapple onto the next one, until you get over the balcony with the door on it.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Also, somewhere after(maybe) activating something, there's a black little platform, which helps you get on the right path of chandeliers.

S

spyhunter

pretty sure the switch that lowers the chandelier is up on the balcony after you light the 4 torches... in which case he already knows about the stairs etc...

just before that switch there was another switch that made a treasure chest appear on a different balcony. The lowered chandelier is supposed to help you get that chest (200 rupees) ... but you can reach without that chandelier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom