• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian's Creed Sign-up Redone

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
redoing Hylian's Creed. ELEMENTIC AND STORM MUST SWEAR THEY WILL NOT TAKE OVER. And NO Okami crap. Please. It confused me.

I think we are full.... sorry rest... except if you were in it before and you want to join again

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I swear on The life of My Mother I will not take over as long as Okami references are not present

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
What the prob with Okami? Well anyways, do I need to know Assassin's Creed in-order to follow the Role-play, or can I just join even if I know nothing?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Okami confused me, never played it and I lost track of the ORIGINAL rp. and no, you don't need to know AC. And Elemantic took over the rp with it.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ah, Storm... Long time no see, why don't we settle this once and for all... Lets do it the Hylian way, you, me, a rope and a knife. Last one breathing... Is the winner.

P.S @Elementic, how could you take over someone else's RP, that's acting just like... Storm*Shutters*

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
I have 0 info ahoy ac and know stuff whit tp so ya!
Name: Drago
Race: Mother was Hylian,but the father was a assassin so Drago was trained in assassinating and takes on jobs for the riloyal family,eliminating only the evil
Weapons: A short knife passed down from his father,and bow, and a medium sized sword from his mother(originated from the royal family but not anything special) has always wanted a grappling hook
Will start out nice and kind but turns cold and sad very quickly :(
AND I HAVE NEVER PLAYED OKAMI SO NO REFERENCES THERE!(So no references period? Or a few? From something else?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom