• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hylian Shield MINTS

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I bought a ocarina of time hylian shield with mints in them what else could I use it for????!!!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You could somehow put a hole near the top the shield and wear it as an accessory or simply use it to hold other small stuff.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
use it for ds games and stylis that is one of the only things i could think of that was not mentioned

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
It's about 3-4 inches tall and 2-3 inches wide. I have one so I know. The ash tray idea was just a sugestion, atleast that's what my buddy uses it for now. . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hm, good idea! Never thought of that. . . Well, my sister uses the cover for an earing. . .

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I made a belt buckle out of a Link to the past cartridge. coolest part about it, it still works

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I have one of those. I ran out of mints a while ago. It's small and made of tin so it can't really hold much. Although using it to hold DS games sounds very practical and fun.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Maybe use it a pin! You know, like a pin button. It would be awesome to wear it and show it to the world meaning that your a Zelda fan;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom