• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian Loach

Status
Not open for further replies.
For The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, I want to catch the Hylian Loach. I have encountered it before (and found the Sinking Lure), though I couldn't get its attention. I read about how to catch the fish, though now I'm having trouble finding it again. I read about entering the Fishing Pond when the rooster crows and when the wolf howls, and I've done that quite a bit. On the walkthrough here, I read that I have a one in 4 chance of noticing the Hylian Loach. Does anyone know if it's a little different for the Nintendo 3DS version?

Have any tips? Thanks a lot! :D

Lol I caught I once by accident when I was trying to get the heart piece. I needed a fish the was around 10 pounds, and the loach was 18.
But then the fisherman guy only gave me 50 rupees.
Tips? When you go in the pond, theres a 1 in 4 chance for the loach to appear. Enter and Exit until you see it, then buy the rod.
Taken from the ZD guide

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
For The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, I want to catch the Hylian Loach. I have encountered it before (and found the Sinking Lure), though I couldn't get its attention. I read about how to catch the fish, though now I'm having trouble finding it again. I read about entering the Fishing Pond when the rooster crows and when the wolf howls, and I've done that quite a bit. On the walkthrough here, I read that I have a one in 4 chance of noticing the Hylian Loach. Does anyone know if it's a little different for the Nintendo 3DS version?

Have any tips? Thanks a lot! :D

if the location is the same just check the around the center if not it should be by the log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom