• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Hylian Diaries: Vol. 1

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Introduction

"Come on mommy! Can't you run with me?"

"Yes I can sweet child, but you musn't be running around the halls of the Castle." The little girl's mother scoops the child up in her arms, and carries her to her bed chambers. She sets the child on her bed and walks slowly and gracefully towards a bookshelf. The elegant woman slides a maroon book with golden trimmings out, from between the many history books and story tales resting on the cherry wood book shelf.

"This my darling, is a Diary. You may write what-ever you wish in here. It's yours now, no-one can take it from you."

"A Diary?" The girl's eyes widened and she smiled. She gently took the book into her small fragile hands. "Thankyou mommy." She said politely.

"You're welcome, Zelda." Zelda's mother then pulled the covers over her daughter. Zelda fell asleep. . . With the Maroon book in her arms . . .

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Dear Diary,

Today was fun. Mommy and i went to caslte town for groceries and to buy cloth for my dress for the hylain ball next week. I am excited becuase i get to see link again. He is my secret friend, and i will tell mommy all about him tomarrow.

Your highness,
Zelda

The Princess closed her book, and set down the navy blue ink pen. She stoop up, and off of her chair near a desh and twirled around in her new outfit. The gown was very eegant. The purple velvet vest was slightly tight around her waist, while the faded white skirt swayed with each smooth movement. Her gloves were made from the same cloth as her skirt, and matched perfectly. She walked over the desk and picked up some goldedn shoulder armor. It had many saphire gems on the shoulders, a ruby on the chest plate, and saphire needles haning from hooks where the chest plate and the armor attatched. She sliped it on over her head, and tied a regal banner around her waist. Zelda then left her room to explore the new additions to the castle gardens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom