• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors HWL What should I do?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Since I am still learning much from this game, I only wish to hear your thoughts so I can try to learn something from you peeps who already are advanced in the game.

On what should I concentrate first? Clearing Legend Mode or Adventure Maps? Or raising my fairies? Just so you know, I am looking at clearing Legend Mode first on Normal, then when that is done, try hard mode, all while doing some Adventure Maps so I can find useful things.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Since I am still learning much from this game, I only wish to hear your thoughts so I can try to learn something from you peeps who already are advanced in the game.

On what should I concentrate first? Clearing Legend Mode or Adventure Maps? Or raising my fairies? Just so you know, I am looking at clearing Legend Mode first on Normal, then when that is done, try hard mode, all while doing some Adventure Maps so I can find useful things.
To clear legend mode is important because this unlocks Adventure Map. Not all squares in Adventure map is playable unless you've finished Legend Mode. Some characters are directly playable after you defeated certain stages in Legend Mode. Another thing to keep in mind is when you get all normal skulltula's in legend mode, you unlock second skulltalas. you have to play hard mode and will see what character and weapon to use to get the sec skulltula. Legend Mode is just a small part of the game. The Adventure Mode is what makes this game huge.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The adventure mode? That one where you find fairies and stuff, eh? Yeah, it was pretty fun last night. And the main mode is probably just the story and to unlock characters. About skulltulas...I have been noticing they appear in a webbed area. But I have found few so far, like only two from five maps. All I hear when I go after them is some weird noise. Does that mean I am close to it? They are somewhat hard to find for me atm, but mostly because they've appeared when I am busy liberating Keeps and such, lol.

One question here that I must have answered if possible. Do the other characters on the map actually look for healing items when their Hp is low? Otherwise, I guess I will have to switch to them when I see their health bar getting low. And, is there a way to heal them from afar?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you got multiplayers in a story, you have to switch between the players (if that's possible) and cut the grass and smash the red pots or kill the bigger enemies. They often leave heart pieces. In case of non-playable characters you have to watch the important ones like zelda, Impa etc. If you get the message like "zelda is in trouble" you should check on her and see who's bothering her. If you get the message "Zelda is in danger" you have to go to her and rescue her. Maybe you already came across it but you'll see a green circle around her and walk into it to heal her and make her health go fully up. One advice is to check the menu and check " Currrent status". This will tell you what characters are really important for the mission. The Hylian captains are always in danger. And often I don't even rescue them anymore. Especially in some adventure mode quests.

Yeah the skulltulas can be a bit tricky. I advice you however to do the Twilight part before the Death Mountain part. Because you'll need a certain item to get the skulltula in death mountain but you'll get that item in the Twilight part. I don't know if it is the first or sec story of Twilight but you'll figure that out. Yeah the noise is trying to tell you what direction you should go to get that skulltula. It's always inside the range of the web.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Gotcha. Inside the web range. It could be anywhere, not just the middle, right? As to your other point outs, yeah, I hardly save the captains. I do if I can manage it, but since you're being thrown with two or three missions at the same time, sometimes I can't bother doing that when there is other important matters to take care of. What I will be doing from now on is switching to other characters when I see their life bar in trouble. I'll probably just go with easy mode all the way so I can finish that mode and get to learn the characters well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom