• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors [HWL] 1.4.0 update

i just download the 1.4.0 version with dlc link's awakening dlc and they added the following things:

increase max level from 99 to 150 like in hyrule warriors

added weapons 4+ for some characters in koholint map! i don't know why only a few weapons have their 4 + version but the possibility are two imho: or they made the 4+ weapons only for the characters that have bad attack power to make em stronger, or they will release the remaining 4+ weapons with future dlcs...

I literally don't know where to download it

Do you live in America? I get that they never gave the American release date but I doubt they'd release it later than the rest of the world

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Honestly I'm a little upset the bar was raised again, this was one of the biggest problems with the original

I dunno i'm kind of glad they are raising the bar. not to be mean or anything but my entire cast n crew (bar medli) are fully upgraded and overpowered. I want some difficulty. And what with leveling being easier i daresay i'll be overpowered again soon enough. I am glad to hear of a +4 weapon though

I dunno i'm kind of glad they are raising the bar. not to be mean or anything but my entire cast n crew (bar medli) are fully upgraded and overpowered. I want some difficulty. And what with leveling being easier i daresay i'll be overpowered again soon enough. I am glad to hear of a +4 weapon though
Yeah I guess that's true. I just don't play HWL very often because I'm still a little burned out since I maxed a few to to 255 in HW and I reaaaally don't want to have to do that again

The only thing that o hate is that i removed all the experience + from the 4 level weapons of characters that are at 99 level like link and ganondorf because i didn't know they will increase the level to 150...

About the level 4+ weapons i just reached the stage with sheik 4+ level harp: the harp not gain a boost of power but a second element that adds to the electric one. The second element will only help to beat the enemies that are weak to that element but will not give the combo skill.

Guys, you gotta see this...

1467318892407_1843490033.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom