• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurt and Heal 4 (Sign Ups)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The Last Game Winners:

The last game’s winners are the following:

First Place: Zelda_8 (Finally!)

Second Place: Magatha :clap:

Third Place: Green Goron :clap:

Fourth Place: Yotam

Fifth Place: linksbro321

Sixth Place: Cucoo Power

Congratulations to the top 3 winners! Good luck to the rest of you and hopefully you’ll get a chance to be amongst the top 3, and maybe even steal the crown of H&H ^^

For now, the crown rests in my hands
images

Now to prevent this post to look like the longest post ever made, and also to make things easier for you, I made each section on a different post, and I’ll link you to them ;)

For those of you who don’t know about H&H or are new to H&H, then you can just read the ones with * at the beginning of them. It’s best to read all but.

For the ones who have already played, there’s just one extra action added. That’ll all you need to know ;)

* Your Actions

Last's Game's Winner's Actions (The Prizes)

* Rules

Voting

Not Posting

* Posting

Hurting and Healing

Signing up:

Now if you want to play, you have to sign up for it here. So sign up! I will be closing the sign ups next weekend. If you want to become ZD's H&H 4 Champion, then sign up now and give it a shot.

Note:
the game will not be played here, I will post the game thread once we are ready to go.

I will add names here of people who have signed up. I will take a maximum of 8 people to avoid huge Game Boards :xd:

1. zelda_8
2. jedizora
3. Magatha
4. FirevsIce
5. TheTruth
6. Dr3W
7. Kokirion
8. Green Goron
9. mninja13

Last edited:

Eduarda

Many people have, trust me on that. I don't know how that happened but... I mean many people suddenly wanting to sign up...

Eduarda

Yeah, remind me about that ^^

Maggy, did you know that at first, Yotam and I had a plan in the last game. If you hadn't blocked me the first time, then we would have followed our plan and won! We were just one post away from winning! :D But then you blocked me, and I thought that we were done for (which we basically were until I took advantage of that post you gave me) :xd: Hopefully this game will also be as fun ^^ If you hadn't blocked me, then according to our plan, the score will be:

First Place: Yotam
Second Place: zelda_8
Third Place: Magatha
Fourth Place: Green Goron

with the rest being the same. You bumped yourself up a level :P

Magatha

Magatha
Yeah, and I decided to save my last block for GG since there can only be one champion.
We actually had no plan whatsoever, we never even agreed to be allies. I saw that if I didn't block you he would definately be dead, so I blocked you and started our own plan without realizing.
If that makes any sense at all...

Eduarda

Yeah, and I decided to save my last block for GG since there can only be one champion.
We actually had no plan whatsoever, we never even agreed to be allies. I saw that if I didn't block you he would definately be dead, so I blocked you and started our own plan without realizing.
If that makes any sense at all...

Really? I have a hard time believing that :xd: I mean, the plan was really perfect! It's really weird how it wasn't a plan after all! That's cool. Sorta how yotam and I became in one team in H&H 2 at the end :P

I want in. Aren't there supposed to be teams or are they not in this game now (or am I lazy and should have read more)? If they are, how do they work?

Teams? Like Team 1 and Team 2? No, that would make the game more boring, would it? You make your own team ^^ Just ask someone via PM if they want to team up with you. If they agree, you got yourself a team ;)

Wow, first day, and 4 people in already :D

Eduarda

I'm in this round :D
(and yes, he is a lot smaller, looks very professional ;))

Smaller! Yay! :D Since the day you told me that the first post is way too big, I was killing myself thinking how to make it smaller and more inviting to new people :P I guess this worked perfectly ^^

Can I still claim my second price from round 2?

Your... second price... ? Sorry, but I don't understand that, but you're spelling mistakes are minor. I think you mean second prize, right? If so, then yes. You would have played the third game if it wasn't for some misunderstanding, and you did apologize for it, so I'll give you the second prize too, but it'll be last game's second prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom