• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hunger Games Fanfic Sign Up

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I was thinking around and I came up with the ideas for this. For those of you who haven't read The Hunger Games, North America was transformed into Panem after a series of disasters. There were 13 Districts ringed around the Capitol. Then the Districts rebelled, 12 being defeated and the 13th destroyed (later proven to be false). As punishment, the Capitol made the Hunger Games, where a boy and a girl from each district were forced to fight each other to the death. WARNING: Only one character will survive, but the others will come back as muttations. Be aware of this.
This is the format:

Name:
District:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:

As said above, only one will survive. If not enough people sign up, I will make NPC's. I will roll the dice and see how this turns out. I will not be in the actual games. And may the odds be ever in your favor! (haha)

District 1:

Boy:Girl:B]

District 2:

Boy:
Girl:

District 3:

Boy:
Girl:

District 4:

Boy:
Girl:

District 5:

Boy:
Girl:

District 6:

Boy:
Girl:

District 7:

Boy:
Girl:

District 8:

Boy:
Girl:

District 9:

Boy:
Girl:

District 10:

Boy:
Girl:

District 11:

Boy:
Girl:

District 12:

Boy:
Girl:

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danacus
District: 7
Appearance: Brown long hair, and brown eyes.
Personality: Serious, Quiet and determined
Weapon of Choice: Broadsword
I had actually been planning on reading the serises soon.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Yeah, I'm kinda bored and I love the Hunger Games, so yeah... (Go KatnissxGale!<3)

Name: Pandora (Goes by the nickname of Panda)
District: 12 (or 11, if it gets taken)
Appearance: Long, black hair, green eyes, on the short side, I guess...
Personality: Fun loving, kind, refuses to become the Capitol's pet, good natured, hopeful, smart, courageous
Weapon of Choice: Bows and arrows, but pretty good with a sword

Name: Chrys Forsohn
District: 11
Appearence: short and thin, but agile and strong, one blue eye, one brown eye, long-ish blond hair
Personality: intelligent, feisty, loyal, silly, but serious when necessary
Weapon of choice: knife

Edit: Gender: female
Sorry :P

Last edited:

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
name: Ella Grace
district: 10
appearance: short black hair, slightly tanned, very high, very thin
personality: has split personality- one is friendly, caring and loyal. the other is cruel, sadistic and treacherous
weapon: throwing knives

Ganondork

goo
Name: Jack (just Jack)
District: 1
Appearance: He's a career, so muscular. Blond hair. Mustache. Wears a ripped shirt and torn up jeans.
personality: Mean, but determined
Weapon: Hammer.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Accepted. Good luck. You're going to need it.
EDIT: I forgot to put on the first post that I'd like at least half of the character slots filled in, and on the first day I'll try to kill off as many NPC's as possible, so your characters can have a longer time in the story.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Name: Mare Blackpoint
District: 12
Appearance: Torn jeans, tattered red t-shirt. Long gray hair. Blue eyes.
Personality: Tries to make things appear better than they are, highly respects/trusts friends, hates and doesn't trust enemies.
Weapon of Choice: Long broadsword

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see if Mare survives.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Name: Storm Gewalt
District: 11 (Let's go Agriculture!)
Appearance: Fairly tall for his age. Always wears a black robe. Deep blue eyes. Goes barefoot. His hair is golden with a streak of brown. About the average weight for the neglected districts.
Personality: Rarely speaks, always stays calm, very aware of his surroundings, and is resourceful.
Weapon of Choice: A staff (I don't know if that's the real name for it. It's one of those stick-like things that people use to block attacks and jab enemies).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
>> I hope I am not too late for this << The story sounds interesting, so here is my sign up.

Name: Ashleiy

District: 9
Appearance: tan skin, muscular, though just trimmed, has short brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Shy at times, serious when he needs to be.
Weapon of Choice: Black Sword called Nefarious.

Anything else, you just let me know.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Kai Lowell
District: 7
Appearance: Dark chin-length black hair; light brown eyes; tan skin; looks weak, but is actually pretty strong; token (please?) is a necklace with a four-point star pendent
Personality: kind, doesn't like killing, and will only do so with regret; will not become anyone's pawn (which is ironic...); will try to team up with those who are kind to her; she volunteered (again, please?) to keep her 12-year old sickly cousin from having to enter the games
Weapon of Choice: dual knives for fighting, and also has several knives hidden on her person for backups or to throw

I love the books. I hope that a) I'm not too late and b) kai survives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom