• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Humor of Skyward Sword

From the 15 Minutes of Gameplay video, we saw some pretty funny moments in Skyward Sword. Such as when Zelda's Loftbird spits the letter right at Link. This should be at least a clue that Skyward Sword will have some humorous moments. I think it will be as funny as the previous game, Spirit Tracks, as that game had a truckload of humor. So what do you guys think about this? Do you expect humor in Skyward Sword? Do you want it? Tell me below.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Yes, I do want humor in SS, but modarate, no too much like WW and not too much "serious", you know.

Pen

The game is on!
Of course I want humor! And I'm quite sure we will in fact get some good humor in SS. We saw real good humor in the first 15 minutes of the game, so I think we have a high chance of getting a lot more throughout the game! I just hope it won't be too much, and too... silly... as it was in the DS games.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want it like OOT, which is really funny if you think about it. Zelda thinks Ganondorf wants to rule the world simply because he looks evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom