• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors HRRRK! OH GOD IT HURTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think in this game you can't be one-shotted. I think if you've got a few hearts, any hit that would kill you just takes you to 1/4 left. But yes, I was certainly entertained by watching one hit shred through more than a row and a half of hearts. Honestly, I wasn't even upset, just impressed. I mean if one or two hits is enough to lose the rank, you may as well go for broke. It probably helps that I wasn't actually trying to A-Rank the level, just playing through it the first time normally. I mean, if you're playing Great Fairy it's not like you're planning on dodging everything anyway. And again, honestly, I really don't care about the damage anymore. For one, it is kinda nice to have the challenge put back into the game in a way, and eventually I'll just have to get used to being good enough that it's not a point. And if leveling up end up mitigating some of that damage, then that will be even better. Right now my highest character (Link) is, I believe, lv. 107.

Actually I think in this game you can't be one-shotted. I think if you've got a few hearts, any hit that would kill you just takes you to 1/4 left. But yes, I was certainly entertained by watching one hit shred through more than a row and a half of hearts. Honestly, I wasn't even upset, just impressed. I mean if one or two hits is enough to lose the rank, you may as well go for broke. It probably helps that I wasn't actually trying to A-Rank the level, just playing through it the first time normally. I mean, if you're playing Great Fairy it's not like you're planning on dodging everything anyway. And again, honestly, I really don't care about the damage anymore. For one, it is kinda nice to have the challenge put back into the game in a way, and eventually I'll just have to get used to being good enough that it's not a point. And if leveling up end up mitigating some of that damage, then that will be even better. Right now my highest character (Link) is, I believe, lv. 107.

Did that damage happen to come from a CUCCO?

No, it was Zant wielding Ganondorf's weapons. Specifically, it's the level where Twili Midna needs to get to the Bridge Keep on Twilit Hyrule Field to make a magic circle. It was the III combo, the one with the big orb of magic that he holds for a second and then fires forward.

Cuccos are terrible. For one challenge with a summoner that summoned Cuccos, a Cucco KO'd me with two hits. So I made it a priority to take out the summoner the next time. As I have suggested before, using the Item PowerUp in the Apothecary really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom