• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How You Would Save Termina?

Hi zelda dungeon ^^

Imagine you were chasing the skull kid and u fall in termina, now u have 3 days to save it before the big chunk of rock fall over ur head :D, but u are not the hero of time, u dont have the ocarina, and u cant call the gigants :cry:, what you would do? o_O

personally I would work with the bomb shop owner in his planed trip to the moon, and would send lots of HUNGRY gorons to the moon to eat it xD

and you? :huh:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'd help build the rocket ship, then use it to fly to the moon and paint a huge cow's face over the moon's face. That way when "They" come, they'll see the huge cow in the sky and decide to take it away.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'd help build the rocket ship, then use it to fly to the moon and paint a huge cow's face over the moon's face. That way when "They" come, they'll see the huge cow in the sky and decide to take it away.

Wow. THAT was brilliant. I mean it, where do you think of this stuff? Wish I was that creative.
I.... I don't know what I would do... Perhaps I would enlarge the blast mask to cover one side of the Earth (Termina). Majora/Skull Kid would be afraid to blow up on contact and... Turn away.... Hopefully....

MrLuigi

Theorist
Have the OTHER four giants to come and annihilate it.

Captain Falcon
Chuck Norris
CNR
The Happy Mask Salesman

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Feed the entire Deku population the gunpowder that's used to make Powder Kegs so it makes their deku nut ammunition highly explosive. Then have them all fire at the moon simultaneously, blasting it to pieces.

B

boomerang

just go to Hyrule and get Biggoron to come and take care of it. He could probably take it and chuck it into outer space easy. Of course you would probably have to go through a long and tedious trading sequence to get him to do it first, that would take longer than three days.:P

Obviously the only way to stop the moon from colliding with the earth is to assemble the dai-gurren brigade and go into space to destroy the anti-spirals.

Z

ZZhobbit

Strap Tingle with large amounts of explosives ie Powder Kegs and float him on up to the moon and hope for the best or using a complex set of windmills and organs pipes make the Moon play Elegy of Emptiness and create a copy of itself and they would then destroy each other.

Strap Tingle with large amounts of explosives ie Powder Kegs and float him on up to the moon and hope for the best or using a complex set of windmills and organs pipes make the Moon play Elegy of Emptiness and create a copy of itself and they would then destroy each other.

That' was actually my idea. But I wouldn't use Tingle. I would of used a cannon. (If there was cannon's during that time.)

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
No ocarina? No ability to call the giants? Not the hero of time? There is only one thing to do: run. Or perform the "4th day" glitch. Regardless, when that moon falls it will be more disastrous than when the bombs dropped in Fallout.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Imagine you were chasing the skull kid and u fall in termina, now u have 3 days to save it before the big chunk of rock fall over ur head :D, but u are not the hero of time, u dont have the ocarina, and u cant call the gigants :cry:, what you would do? o_O
Evacuate all of Termina's population through the portal back to Hyrule.

Pikacondon

Title.
I would use the various transformation masks of termina to rally an army of all the people in termina, then I would use the fireworks cannons originnaly to be used for the carnival of time to send powder kegs shooting into the moon and on day 3 so the moon would be close enough to be shot with powder keg missiles. if one powder keg is powerful enough to completely annhilate a huge boulder on milk road, surely 100 could shatter the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom