• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How you infiltrated the Yiga

How did you sneak past the Yiga Hideout?

• I killed them by chucking all of my weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bomb arrowed the crap out of them

• I used a barrel

• Total voters
I murdered every last one of them with sneak attacks by dropping bananas to lead them to secluded corners where I could dispatch them without notice. As the area became progressively more depopulated, I began to lead them on increasingly long and silly bananapaths until finally ending their lives, because I find their sneak/snatch animations to be utterly hilarious. Oh and one of them I killed by putting an octo balloon on a banana and killing the guard when he came to take it.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I went all Chuck Noris and killed them all. No stealth, no sneaking, just in their face violence in full barbarian gear. So I could get the rupees from the bow users. I didn't care too much for the wind sword but yeah that's how I did it.

What I don't know is if you can get to the boss the back way. I know I left the back way.
Kind of a shame after the place is raided, there's nothing left there worthy of doing excepting raiding the banana shrine every blood moon.
I tried going to the boss directly via the back way after recieving the mission and he wouldn't spawn.
My guess the criteria to make him spawn might be:
to be on the mission to the hideout and exit through the treasure room secret exit.

You might be able to magnesis the door open from the other side if you catch the edge of the door at the right angle and get the game to think you exited properly though

funnier6

Courage~
I died a zillion times before the banana distraction even occurred to me, (yes, I'm an idiot) I got by the first guard by letting him see me then going around him, and after that I had about twenty methods, (all failed) then the banana light bulb went off and I snuck by the last guard. (Honestly I raided the whole place on my first try but that last guard had me stumped)

I tried going to the boss directly via the back way after recieving the mission and he wouldn't spawn.
My guess the criteria to make him spawn might be:
to be on the mission to the hideout and exit through the treasure room secret exit.

You might be able to magnesis the door open from the other side if you catch the edge of the door at the right angle and get the game to think you exited properly though
I thought that would have been the case. Makes sense though.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I did the whole high ground thing, I got to high ground whenever I could to have an overview, glided between high up locations, then I used stasis on the guards so I could drop down and get past them without a problem. Even went back and forth on that last guard since I couldn't originally find the final exit which lead to me finding some other secret locations. I never threw bananas, and didn't occur to me to use a barrel, lol.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
That last guard always gave me trouble when I tried to sneak by... That's why my barrel method never worked, and I never had the sense to try a banana on them (And get out of the barrel to do it, giving my position away)...

I just did it the way the game most likely intended ... leave Gerudo, go through the valley thing, into the entry chamber room, up to the jail cell, then sneak through the entire "maze" using bananas when required to get past a guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom