• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How you infiltrated the Yiga

How did you sneak past the Yiga Hideout?

• I killed them by chucking all of my weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bomb arrowed the crap out of them

• I used a barrel

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys!

So, I was talking with a couple of my friends today, and one of them was stuck at the Yiga Clan hideout. That got me to remember my total B.S awesome way of infiltrating them.

Now, my friend said that after a few attempts to sneak past the people, he just chucked ALL of his weapons at them, and got past them.

My way was... A little different. What I did was:
Snuck past the first couple rooms, and got up to that area with all of the billions of bananas. Right by that area, is a open spot in the wall. I jumped off, and quickly turned, so I was now on the outside of that wall, and then just climbed a bit further down, and was quickly on top of the "pillar" thingys. Then, I threw one banana down, which distracted the Yiga Blademaster, and walked right into the final room.

That's one of the things I LOVE about Breath of The Wild. The total B.S you can pull on just about anything...

Now, since I'm pretty sure only a few people did that method, I was wondering what you all did!

(I'm sorry if someone already posted this thread, but I couldn't find one yet, so I just did it)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I wore my sheikah ninja assassin outfit, and used their love of bananas to distract them. I typically hid and threw the banana in their line of sight.
While they had their backs turned and/or started walking back to their posts, I assassinated them with a golden claymore. Once they were dead I snooped around for treasure.

I dub my method, the Night Owl Ninja's Lightning Evisceration (of) Those Headed Away Lethally. Or the N.O.N.L.E.T.H.A.L method for short

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I snuck around, distracted the yiga with a banana and stealth killed them until there was none of them left.

I went all Chuck Noris and killed them all. No stealth, no sneaking, just in their face violence in full barbarian gear. So I could get the rupees from the bow users. I didn't care too much for the wind sword but yeah that's how I did it.

What I don't know is if you can get to the boss the back way. I know I left the back way.
Kind of a shame after the place is raided, there's nothing left there worthy of doing excepting raiding the banana shrine every blood moon.

Pen

The game is on!
I didn't kill any and I didn't use any barrels (in fact I didn't know at the time that you could use the barrels like that). The only banana I threw was one to distract the very last guard. I had a blast sneaking through their hideout super stealthy (although I still hadn't gotten the Sheikah outfit at that point of my playthrough). :)

The way I did it was snuck round and walked across the top, kinda glitched to the middle platform in the main room and only needed to drop 1 banana to get to the room just before Kohga.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I snuck around in the rafters and dropped bananas to distract them so I could get to the back room. The first time I made it there, though, I didn't see the secret door, so I left and ended up getting caught while I was searching for another path, lol.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I ice arrowed all the yiga swordsman. Ya see I had a predicament where I wanted the wind sword but I didn't have the hearts to face all the yiga clan coming after me. And if you killed ten with an arrow , they didn't drop the sword so I would spam ice arrows until they were low health and finish them off with my sword. I killed every last one that way. I got a lot of nice weapons that way. And as a bonus, I got every single banana to myself!

I think my way is kind of similar to YIGAhim's method up to the big room, but from the opening I jumped and glided across to a ladder I spotted without being seen, used that to climb up to the rafters where I could walk around freely, then just threw a banana for the final guard (may have just shot one down from a shelf), dropped down and walked right in.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I kept dying and then I remembered how much they love bananas. So I half assed my way through with a ton of bananas while wearing the Sheikah gear.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
The only thing I did differently from the OP was using arrows to lure them away from their posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom