• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How Would You Die In "Breath of the Wild?"

Aku

Death by extreme old age.

But if I had to pick one unnatural cause of death, then death by photography. I died so many times just trying to take a 'perfect' picture of the Blights for the Compendium, because either the shots were too blurry, they were too far off, or it was night (Windblight Ganon) so I couldn't get enough details. I was only able to get a decent picture of Thunderblight Ganon while he was dazed and confused and swaying in that lovely manner of guys that had their bell rung, after which he killed me.

Probably by falling off a cliff. Well, unless there's another Paraglider you can get in this version of Hyrule.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'd wear the lynel mask and try to befriend a Lynel but lynels are clever creatures and would figure it out quickly. They would eat me whole but the time before would be so sweet.

funnier6

Courage~
I'd probably stop to give some poor traveler directions and suddenly be murdered by the yiga clan. That, or struck by lightning.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I probably would end up having a shard of broken sword fling into my neck or something seeing has how often the weapons break. Wouldn't seem too much of a stretch for a shard to land in the wrong place...

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Death by adventure. Basically meaning I could die of anything you guys said already ESPECIALLY the sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom