• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Would You Describe Your Sense of Humour?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Don't think I've seen a thread like this while I have been on the forums, so I am sorry if there is one similar...

So the topic here is about Humour and what you find funny and whatnot. Am sure we all differ to what we personally find funny, so how would you describe your own personal sense of humour? Have fun guys :yes:

I'm not a very humorous person and my humour seems to be hinged on slapstick head trauma like someone getting hit in the head from the recoil of a gun or walking into something head first, dont know what about it cracks me up, it just does, like the baby in the Hangover that gets hit with the car door. The other side of things for my humour come from cynical commedians like Jack Dee, Dylan Moran and to a lesser extent Dara O'brien. comedic cynicism is just hilarious to me,

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have a sense of humor, but I don't use it often because I believe that too much joking can make someone look like a clown. I find a lot of stuff funny, but I am not gonna mention everything. All you need to know is that I don't find it very funny when a fellow human goes through something embarrassing, like taking a nasty fall and everyone around bursts out laughing when in reality that person could be seriously injured or something. I've seen it often and I don't really like that; I'm actually the kind of person who'd rush on over and help.

Dan

I don't have a sense of humor, and never will. Everytime someone thinks i'm joking i'm serious and it upsets me off. ;\

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Dry, droll, and highly sarcastic ... which is admittedly a very dangerous form of humor which has gotten me in trouble before with people who insist on taking everything so bloody seriously. (Remember, sarcasm means saying the opposite of what you really mean ;))

And this has a lot to do with my nature. I'm often mistaken for a pessimist, which realists often are. I can't help it if reality is mostly $h!te. But I'm not lacking a sense of humor.

While my humor tends to be rather dark and serious (or rather making light of dark and serious subjects) I am also one to go for pure, unbridled silliness on occasion. I mean saying whatever nonsense comes to mind, just for the LOLz. I have to be in the correct mood for this, however. A good one, to be precise, not one of my dark and moody moods. :D

I also have an affinity for puns. Really really bad, nausea inducing puns. :sick:

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
My siblings don't like my humor but my friends do. Everytime I laugh, others laugh and everytime when someone laughs, I laugh. Basically, my laughter is highly contagious.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My sense of humour is interesting to say the least. I've been told that I'm very sarcastic and cynical, which is something I can't deny. ;)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
If humor was placeable on the color spectrum, mine would be a wonderful shade of black.

It also sometimes comes in happy fun rainbow mind-screw.

It seems to me that my personal humor sense / jokes I'll make are oftentimes quite morbid, while some of the things that others do (favorite comedic shows and whatnot) is the completely surreal stuff. I love some bizarre animes where the entirety of the humor lies in how utterly *weird* things are. - In other words, an unfortunate name on a tombstone will make me laugh, as will a few paragraphs of nonsensical word-salad served at the proper time and temperature.

Dark and weird, sometimes both. Yep.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
immature, fratboyish, and sometimes crossing the line. sarcasm only to those I know I won't offend as I don't like to hurt feelings.

What....how the poop do you even answer this question?
Seriously I have no idea how I can even explain my sense of humor. Screw it. I'll just name what my sense of humor isn't.
First, I don't laugh at people getting hurt or made fun of. I don't know how people find joy in the depths of their heart in that. Next, I don't think gutter jokes are funny, they are stupid. Gruesome or dark things arn't funny either, to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom