• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How would you describe your personality?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What would you say you were like as a person? What attributes of your personality do you think are good and do you think you have negative traits?
Also have you found there are personality types you get on well with and others not so well? What would they be?

Dan

My personality outside the Web is quite mature no nonsense, I find it pretty crucial to perform my needs. My negative personality traits are most likely being a little too negative at times.

What about you G-King?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
In my real life, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, a try-hard. But I try to be the best I can be, and I'm usually considered to be a pretty good friend and generous. I like to tip well, and give gifts. I'm always 5 minutes early, and usually more so. I'm patient, and don't mind waiting. I always carry a book or my 3DS or both in my purse. I've only twice, in over 5 years living out of my parent's house, forgotten my keys.

Once you get to know me, I'm a bit of a jokester, a troll. I find almost everything amusing. I'm competitive, and love to play games.

Dan

In my real life, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, a try-hard. But I try to be the best I can be, and I'm usually considered to be a pretty good friend and generous. I like to tip well, and give gifts. I'm always 5 minutes early, and usually more so. I'm patient, and don't mind waiting. I always carry a book or my 3DS or both in my purse. I've only twice, in over 5 years living out of my parent's house, forgotten my keys.

Once you get to know me, I'm a bit of a jokester, a troll. I find almost everything amusing. I'm competitive, and love to play games.

Sarah you are literally the living embodiment of that underdog's friend that happens to be a girl in those older 90s and 80s movie. She was always cool with the other cooler kids but was also friends with the loser kid.

I need to watch me some 80s sports movies now.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hmm I don't know. People who don't know me very well think I'm a tough cookie. I can sometimes seem cold or a bit hard hearted. I suppose that's what I present to the world but in reality I am friendly and if I'm in a good state of mind I am calm and laid back. Being calm is something I work hard for. I am talkative and animated when I talk and I can make conversation with anyone. I am loyal to the death as a friend and don't want anybody to feel alone. I am passionate about certain subjects.

My negative personality traits are the erratic behaviour I have sometimes especially if my anxiety is really bad. I am pessimistic a lot and I have a short temper. Though I don't tend to stay angry for long, I am trying to get better with it. If I carried on listing the things I don't like about myself we'd be here all day and would just exhibit my pessimism tbh.

I hate selfishness. Not the normal type but people who literally don't give any thought to others. I also can't stand people who look down on others and I get frustrated with the kind of people who ask for advice but don't listen to it. I am not a fan of pure stupidity - I don't mean academic intelligence, I mean in life. We all do dumb stuff and make mistakes but some people are on a different level.

I can get on with anyone pretty much but if you manage to encompass most of the above then probably not. Those people are few and far between. I like differences in people I know. Variety is the spice of life :)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Sorry my browser cut off.
I mean I recall a while back you were telling us on the ZD shout box some personal information regarding Lord vain. I didn't say anything at the time as I was gorging myself on the juicy slabs of information you provided us, but I will admit a part of me felt a little saddened that you were most likely one of his few friends.

Do we know who we are?

Okay?

Friendly, honest, analytical, obsessive, logical, argumentative, strong mentality in most areas, a bit of a narcissist, occasionally lack empathy if I can't logically fathom it, above average intelligence but with a crappy memory and a very mixed education, can be pretty funny, and I'm often extremely sarcastic.

Probably a love hate type of person.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ

Sounds a bit like me, minus the book. :P

Sometimes it feels like there's multiple personalities within me, and different ones can show in different situations. When I'm doing a show, I act very mature and professional and I'm a woman of few words. When I'm with my friends, I'm probably the most outgoing and laid back in the group. And when I'm with my family, I'm pretty shy (except with my mom whom I am pretty close to.)

Things about me that can be pretty annoying is my inability to control my anger sometimes.This isn't too often but pretty irritating. Also I can down myself when I really shouldn't and I think I'm not good enough sometimes.

Last edited:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Some people have just one face of their own and yet they wear many faces. I'm the complete opposite, I have many faces and can't make any of them for real, my real life personality is that of someone completely unamused, bored, serious, mad. I am some of those things but not often, I wear that mask no matter what happens but it almost never matches what I say or do.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
my personality?
tumblr_nonlppdgSR1spwd06o1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom