• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How would you describe your personality?

At my best I am sympathetic, friendly, generous and affectionate. At my worst, I am a stubborn, antagonistic ***** and an over sensitive high-strung, poor-me mess. When I work on something, I work hard, when I don't work I half ass or don't do it at all. I'm creative, timid, sarcastic and cynical. I'm naïve, but open minded to all kindsa crazy possibilities.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I am Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrift, Brave, Clean, and Reverent... Unless I'm facing people in a game, then I a right awful prick, (I get really competitive).

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'm kind (I think, I don't know how everyone feels) and selfless, I do a lot to help and please others (Which contributes to me caring a lot about people's feelings). And well, even though thats good, I might be too selfless. Sometimes I do things that completely screw me over to help a friend. I love to give what I can, and that kind of leads to me being taken advantage of. I'm trying to improve on it, but its hard to change how I've been all my life XD

I'm also pretty shy and timid. When presenting in front of a group of people I tend to get stressed and worried, and I have a little bit of social awkwardness. I'm improving in that a lot better than being too selfless.

Now on a better note, I'm a bit of a perfectonist, like Sarah. During the school year, my education is top priority. It goes above all else. I strive to get the best grades. I'm also very optimistic. It's hard to see me without a smile on my face.

So, basically, I have some good traits, some bad traits, and some so good-they-turn-bad traits lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom