• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How would you describe your personality?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Don't you find my example a little what in the industry call "conflicting".
I'm actually confused here; how does this conflict with what she said? Like I genuinely don't see the connection.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I do think we should keep the negative comments on people's personalities out of the thread. If you think they are being insincere and want to discuss it with them, I suggest PMing them.

Reactions: Dan
Being open-minded and able to place myself in other shoes, I get along well with everyone. I'm kind, understanding, a good listener, funny and I'm told I relax others in their presence. I love helping and making people happy, I'm a perfectionist, punctual and always counted on for taking care of important and confidential tasks.

On the downside, I have a nasty temper especially if my loved ones are hurt and that person encounters me, I have anxiety and OCD, and I dwell so much on the past that I easily depress myself and can be paranoid of meeting new people after being hurt so much, but I try to keep pushing forward in hopes that one day the pain won't be so strong anymore.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Socially awkward, still a bit trollish, but what many people don't realize is typically I want the best for people. Maybe that was too preachy...?

ShadowMidna

Princess of Twilight
Socially awkward and shy, I usually don't talk much to people in public xD Im also extremely afraid of saying something that will upset someone so I tend not to speak at all. I feel less socially awkward online. lol. I'm also a good listener a lot of my friends like to come to me cause ill just sit and listen and try to be a non judgmental opinion.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My personality outside the Web is quite mature no nonsense, I find it pretty crucial to perform my needs. My negative personality traits are most likely being a little too negative at times.

What about you G-King?

It depends on the day really and if it is a full moon or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom