• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Would the Master Cycle Fit into the Games?

So, Mario Kart 8 had Link drive a motorcycle called the Master Cycle and Aonuma said he'd like to actually have it show up in an actual Zelda game. So, I'm curious, how and where can we actually see a motorcycle be used in the world of Zelda? (I know I should have brought this up when the game came out, but... well, I did it now)
So, clearly seeing Link ride a motorcycle in, say, A Link Between Worlds might not fit. Personally, I'd see this in a world like Spirit Tracks, where technology is advancing. Maybe if they had their version of Republic City of Korra, where technology has advanced to allows bikes, trucks and even small mecha, then maybe it'd fit.
Where would you place it?

Djinn

and Tonic
Well we did see lots of leftover factories, robots, robo pirates, time bubble producing devices, fully automated temple of time, flying laser shooting eye things, and remote controlled mechanical beetles. At least in the far far ancient past there was a lot of technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom