• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How would Hyrule cope with Global Warming?

Pick a version of Hyrule and theorise about the effects of global warming, i dares ya!

This notion came up the other day while chatting in the SB, some people brought up a few good points that Zora's Domain would undergo some radical changes, Snowhead and Snowpeak too as well as Lake Hylia.

There are many places in many versions of Hyrule that could have dramatic transformations at the hands of global warming...

What do you think some of these would be?

Hm... Probably throwing what's left of the ice creatures in TP's mountain mansion. Those stupid. Fukken. Ice-eyes... >.>

HeroOfHyrule64

The "Not Tingle" Map Seller
Probably the Wind Waker. Just kidding. That was more like Noah's Ark than anything. Besides, I don't believe in global warming.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm in OOT there isn't any ice to speak off so i'd Desertification, the water sources would eventually dry out and the desert would advance throughout Hyrule, the Forest would die completely and Lake Hylia would be more drained than if Morpha got off it's lazy ass and drank it all.

MM i'd say there'd be mass flooding in Snowhead and more than likely the Swamp, the Oceans level would rise eclipsing Clock Town and the Canyone would become a mini desert.

TP would lead to volcanic eruptions across the Eldin Province mass flooding and desertification across the rest wasting it all entirely.

In WW it'd just destroy what's left of the world, though then again if it got warm enough it would cause massive reforestation on certain areas which would lead to areas of hyrule being over sea level for the first time in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom