• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Will You Play Through the Game and What Will You Name Link?

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I will name him my name or Meelow, I did every Zelda with my name except ALTTP (because it got erased two times) but I might want to do something different.

I will take my time and get 100%, I hate when I finish a game fast and from what all the things confirmed about Skyward Sword I don't think it's going to be short:).

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I go through a system when I play new Zelda games. It started way back when I first played ALttP on my friend's old SNES. My first game is to complete the game, and his name is always Trey (my name). Next, I play through the game to look for possible timeline evidence and connections, and then I name him Link. Finally, for 100% completion and some humor, I name him something crude or not very helpful in building others up... But sometimes, I just name him Rytex. If we get to name the bird, I will first name it Epona (because Link's steed is ALWAYS Epona), then whatever its real name is (and if its Epona, I will let out a fanboy squeal), then finally, something crude or not helpful for building others up to compliment the humor produced by Link's name. Or I'll just name it The Beak (from Phineas and Ferb).

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
I will name Link...Link.

I'll take my time to explore the overworld and finish all of the sidequests. So basically, I'll try to 100% complete it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I challenge you all to make your first file a 3 Heart Run, and try to go with the lowest upgrades possible (I can see somethings being required like the Master Sword/Skyward Sword for some bosses though). You don't have to accept, but the more the merrier, right?

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I will probably take it slow through the game like I always does. Explore the overworld, talk to all the people and so on. And I will name my character Link.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I challenge you all to make your first file a 3 Heart Run, and try to go with the lowest upgrades possible (I can see somethings being required like the Master Sword/Skyward Sword for some bosses though). You don't have to accept, but the more the merrier, right?
Minimalist run on your first run through the game.. Hmmm sounds cahllenging. :)

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I basically always name my files Link, so I don't expect Skyward Sword to be any different. My first playthrough will mainly just be "I want to beat the game" playthrough. If it's like Majora's Mask though, I may get sidetracked and do some quests. Either way, I'll be playing to see the story unfold.

T

thefourthsword

just start and ply at random name the character link or linkle

T

therealghirahim

I shall name him either my own name or link as I have always done.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
As I have always done until like 2 months ago, I will give him my name. On other play thoughs, I will probably name him Ozzy (which is what I seem to have started doing), which is one of my nicknames.
In TP, I raced through the game, beating it in like 19 hours. Even though it was stil really fun, and I enjoyed... most of it, I will try my best to beat SS in a longer timeframe. Usually I don't like to take my time until after I've beaten the game, but I will try that first time around.
And a Minimalist Run on the first run sounds interesting. I've never done a Minimialist Run before, so I might just stick to a Three-Heart Challenge, but I'd like to try it out.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
As I have always done until like 2 months ago, I will give him my name. On other play thoughs, I will probably name him Ozzy (which is what I seem to have started doing), which is one of my nicknames.
In TP, I raced through the game, beating it in like 19 hours. Even though it was stil really fun, and I enjoyed... most of it, I will try my best to beat SS in a longer timeframe. Usually I don't like to take my time until after I've beaten the game, but I will try that first time around.
And a Minimalist Run on the first run sounds interesting. I've never done a Minimialist Run before, so I might just stick to a Three-Heart Challenge, but I'd like to try it out.

Minimalist run on first playthrough does sound interesting..
You have no clue where to go, And not just that the game gets extra harder since you can't get upgrdes for Link..

In dragon age and other RPG's I try not to level up my charatcer, just to see how far I can get..

V

Vrbas

I will name him Link and try to beat the game at a normal speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom