• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How / When did you kill Calamity Ganon?

Beat him for the first time last night actually. Wanted to wait until I completed all the shrines and fully upgraded the clothes of the wild, so I could face him proper LOZ style, equipped with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. Got all the memories before too in case there was a "true ending" type situation going on.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Nobody can read those damn 3D maps...
Anyone with depth perception can read them. They aren't that hard to figure out. It clearly shows you the roads on the outside of the dungeon and when you're inside, it shows you how the corridors connect. It doesn't take much thought to read them.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I mean, there’s a giant glowing dot on the map for a reason...

There’s also the giant wiggling cocoon in the roof of the sanctum even if you weren’t looking at the map, which you can easily see before walking in there.
This reply by Az says all. It's very clear.

I defeated Ganon more than a year ago already and only did it once because I didn't care that much about the fight. Even though I did enjoy to replay the battles after the DLC came out.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I didn't take on Ganon until I had all four Divine beasts beaten and had collected all memories. Still hadn't found all the shrines and stuff, but had gotten fairly far before I attempted it. Have only done that particular fight once so far, though I have started other games since.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Nobody can read those darn 3D maps...

I mean, it's not terribly hard to read them, but I really hated them compared to the 2D ones.

Anyhoo, the first time I beat him was after I freed all of the divine beasts and champions and maxed out my health and about half stamina. I beat him again in the same file after getting the memories and was surprised to find that alternate ending.

The third time I beat him was when doing a 3 heart challenge, though it was definitely a lot harder without the master sword :sweat:

I didn't take on Ganon until I had all four Divine beasts beaten and had collected all memories. Still hadn't found all the shrines and stuff, but had gotten fairly far before I attempted it. Have only done that particular fight once so far, though I have started other games since.

This is me exactly lol. Does that make us lame?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I stumbled into the sanctum on accident while scavenging HC for royal weapons. I died very quickly. I came back again later after I had beaten the four divine beasts. that way I didn't have to fight all the calamity guardians again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom