• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Were You Introduced to Zelda?

My friend (who now dosen't even like videogames) came over my house in 4th grade, bringing her red gameboy advance with a new game her grandma gave her. The game was The Minish Cap and we started to play it. I fell in love with it instatly, and the Easter after my mom got me the game. I was in so love with it that it wasn't even funny. After I lost the game for 2 years, I took a break from the whole Zelda franchise until I got a DS lite. A little while later I purchased Phantom Hourglass and completly fell in love with that also. When I finally found Minish cap, I had already bought Windwaker. I beat minish cap and from there I was completly hooked on zelda for good.

I was at a blockbuster and I was browsing through the rentals to maybe find something interesting. I stumbled upon Twilight Princess, played through it, loved it, and have been obsessed/addicted ever sense.

When i first got my wii my cousin kept going on that TP was an awesome game, a few months later i borrowed it from a kid at my school, and loved it. I now own ph st ss tp oot3d and the collecters disk for the gc with mm oot loz and loz2.

My cousin had one of the OLLLLLD gameboys, Link's Awakening (along with Pokemon and Kid Icarus) was one of the first games I played on it. Never got much further than the introduction in it, but I had fun. A while later, I saw the golden OOT cartridge at a lawn sale, and asked my dad for it. After beating that, I became a LoZ for life. :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
My friend showed me Ocarina of Time. Need I say more?

:xd: Seriously, though, my friend showed me Ocarina of Time one day in 1998, and I watched him play up until a little past Link pulling out the Master Sword. After seeing all that, I thought to myself, "I've got to get this game." So I did...used, some time the next year. But, better late than never! I've been playing Zelda ever since, and my love has grown very steadily over the years, namely since The Wind Waker. I think it was after I beat WW that I realized Zelda was my favorite game series. Seriously, all those connections to Ocarina of Time...it was great. And it still is. (Of course, I mean all things Zelda, save the CD-i and Tingle games, when I say that.)

S

SweFish

A friend was playing through Ocarina of Time and he advised me to try it. Ever since then I've been hooked.

L

Loftwing

When I was little I always like once a week went to my Aunts house. She had a son that really really liked The Legend of Zelda. So one day i asked him if he had any video games I could play. He introduced me to zelda and since I was bored that day at my aunts house I got to play Wind Waker and I thought it was the best video game on the planet. Ever since then I've played Zelda a lot and its the one series that every time a new game comes out I try to buy the day of release.

my grandma introduced me to a lot of the older games, but I was really in love with Ocarina of Time when I was little. :) she and I would play it all the time together; playing Zelda with my grandma was basically my favorite hobby. :)

A

Averi

I was born in 1987; my dad loved video games. I grew up with Zelda I and II but didn't get in to it until ALttP came out. OoT was the first I was obsessed with.

I only started playing Zelda last year, when I was Younger I had a PlayStation, then a PlayStation 2, but then I got a Nintendo Wii and started with the awfull thing called emulation.Since then, I'm always playing Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom