• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Well Do You Know The Zelda Series?

How weel do you know the Zelda series?

• 1- Hardly none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2- The basics

• 3- I am quite familiar

• 4- I rate my knowledge quite high

• 5- I should be a Sage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So even though were all pretty much fans of the series here I want to know how well you would rate yourself in terms of knowledge in the Zelda series....

A lot of people may just play and enjoy Zelda for its charm, its music and gameplay Etc. Without diving too deep into the story, the lore and details of the series. Others may pride themselves on getting to know the franchise as much as possible, maybe by playing through all the games, maybe even multiple times or familiarising themselves with the knowledge of the series.

So just rate out of 5 your knowledge on the series as a whole and state as to why that is :yes:

i know a lot about the games i like and their roles in the mythology but not much else, or at least not as much as i thought before nintendo started getting desperate with exposition and positioning. i dont think Zelda is something you can know a lot about or really should since a lot of it will most likely not be canon in a few instalments time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
4. - Because I have extensive knowledge on all the home console games, along with the remarkable faculty to recall the events accurately, such as in what order they appeared and what occurs therein. Much of the handheld games are also familiar to me (reading song names allow me to perceive a lot, believe it or not), but I've mainly received the information from text and video walkthroughs. The series is so vast, though, thus I doubt I'd be able to take in and retain every piece of data.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
4 or 5. I've beaten all the games except AoL, which has little lore to know anyway, and the games I liked in particular, I've beaten over 20 times. I still leave room for 4 because some fans consider their own hair brand fanfiction-esque viewing of the series to be as good as canon and that's just something I've never cared for myself.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
4. I'm pretty controlled as far as playing the series goes; I've played all main series titles in addition to a few hacks and BS-X versions in my early days. I know the inner workings of Zelda, and I know what each game's role is as far as lore is concerned. :)

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
4- I'd say I have a pretty high knowledge of the series mainly because I play the games so often. Games I've never played: Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess and the Minish Cap. Games I own but haven't beaten: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda (original), Adventure of Link, and Four Swords Adventures. I feel somewhat familiar with the stories of all the games I have played.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say 3, possibly 4. I have yet to beat all the Zelda games, though I would say that I have a decent amount of knowledge on the Zelda games I have played.

A two or a three. I need a quiet summer to play all the games I haven't played. I'm also trying to get the Hyrule Historia for one of my birthdays somewhere down the road... so that'll probably bump up my Zelda knowledge :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not perfect, but I definitely do know a lot about the Zelda series. I've done lots of research, and I've seen every game (not played, seen :)). Throw me a quiz; I won't answer all of the questions right, but I would get a good chunk of them!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
3 or 4, probably 3. I've got an average knowledge on all the games (minus the GB ones), I'd say. My weak point is names, especially of the more obscure characters. I don't have solid opinions on anything in the series even, but I can manage an intelligent conversation.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
3 - 4

I chose three however, because I haven't played all the Zelda games. Every game I have played though, I practically know everything about. So I'd say I know quite a bit. ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom