• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How useful do you think the handglider is going to be?

Why does everybody insist it will be required to exit the great plateau? It's a possibility, but we've seen no specific evidence to suggest that. There's more likely a bunch of ways to get out, like how most of the game focuses on different methods of puzzle solving.
About three people at E3 said it.

Probably super useful in organic situations, specially in the overworld... now for intentional uses... maybe for some small secrets, like whatever reward replaces hidden heart pieces.

I know I will be using it a lot in conjunction with the bow. You can jump off of anything, pull it out for a microsecond then go into slow motion bow shooting. Super useful, extremely epic.

I honestly think it'll be great. Mainly for travel, kind of like in the Batman Arkham games, the glide will allow you to cover great distances.

Extremely useful. You can glide to something from a higher plane, rather than having to run up and take the time to climb all of the way up it.

It looks really fun but I'm sad that it uses up some of your stamina metre when you are gliding making it impossible to just glide infinitely :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom