• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Trusting of Others Are You?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have had way too many knives in my back to straight up trust somebody. My trust must be earned. I need to see with my own two eyes that somebody is trustworthy first, since I have mistakenly trusted one too many people. Generally, though, it doesn't take too much to earn my trust; you merely need to perform an action that shows me that you are worthy of receiving my trust.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I don't trust anyone. I see no reason or benefit to do so. Of course...those who don't trust are among the least trustworthy themselves. And in the end, I don't think it would be wise to trust me either.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't trust anyone. I see no reason or benefit to do so. Of course...those who don't trust are among the least trustworthy themselves. And in the end, I don't think it would be wise to trust me either.

I trust you, son, and it's all because of what you did for me. Y'see, back in 2002 you unwittingly threw a piece of paper in the trash recepticle (sp). Well that piece of paper was an answer sheet. I wasn't the brightest kid back in middle school but you saved me by and large. Now I'm making millions every month. Thanks so much. You have earned me trust :')

I like to give people a chance, I know trusting a total stranger is totally not one of my favourite things to do, but benefit of a doubt is one thing everyone deserves from time to time, even if they are a lying prick. I will trust a person to some extent, but most of the time I brush off a persons statement and just continue with my own business, no harm on my back.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
usually,for me, trust comes with caution.

I'm not going to write people off right away, but i'm not going to completely let my guard down ether until I have observed how they behave and react to things.

I think once you have someone's personality,habits and tendency's down, then you can create a model of probability of how trust worthy someone is on any particular thing.

So, first impressions will be important,(mostly so I can quickly decide were to start building a trust model for you while I'm still trying to get more information on you from social interactions) but not the absolute deciding factor on how much trust you.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I trust others way too much. Maybe not trusting with very personal information. But still trusting them. I usually don't tell people my personal information. But I told someone basically everything about me in just 4 months of knowing them. And never meeting them in real life. But I trust them with my life.

If anyone would ask me something like "Where do you live?", then I would give them the city I live in without a second thought. Usually I stick to province or country, unless asked. I won't give them the exact address of my house as that would be creepy :mellow: Unless they have a good reason, and asked me for it.

Usually, if I tell someone something, and they tell that to someone else, I still would continue to trust them. Maybe be slightly hesitant. But still trust them. I know it's bad. But I don't like not trusting people.

I think that the only person I don't trust is my mother. But even though I don't trust her, I still tell her things that are personal to me. And she ends up telling all her friends and family. I hate it so much. She breaks her promises again and again. But every time she promises me something, I trust her to not break that promise. And she breaks it. But I still trust her the next time. I am bad at not trusting people. This could be considered a bad thing. But I don't really care.

Dan

I trust you, son, and it's all because of what you did for me. Y'see, back in 2002 you unwittingly threw a piece of paper in the trash recepticle (sp). Well that piece of paper was an answer sheet. I wasn't the brightest kid back in middle school but you saved me by and large. Now I'm making millions every month. Thanks so much. You have earned me trust :')

Oh wow that is such a lovely story, it really made me happy hearing that Van. :)
I now trust you ol'bean.

masterSword2

Smile!
My initial answer to the question was not at all, but then I stopped to think about it for a few seconds. I actually am a pretty trusting person. It's not to hard to earn my trust, and once you have, it's pretty hard to break it. I'll probably just end up forgiving you in a day or two. Unless you flat out betray me, it's pretty unlikely that I wont forgive and forget. While this can be a good thing sometimes, it really has the potential to go badly, and has on multiple occasions.

bunny

birb overlord
Unfortunately, I'd have to say I trust people pretty easily. Of course I know where to draw the line with personal info and all that, but besides that, I think I become attached to people too quickly. It's just natural for me. If I get to know a person to a certain extent, I will give them my full trust. I honestly don't think there is much that a person could do to make me truly angry at them so much that I wouldn't be able to trust them ever, ever again. Now, I did say much. There are things for sure that'd make me never trust somebody again, but I've done so many crappy things myself that I just feel inclined to forgive people. It's probably a bad thing, but it hasn't caused me much trouble... at least at this point in my life. I'm sure it will someday. I used to think I was cautious when it came to such things, but now that I think about it, I really do trust others fairly easily... I more than likely won't learn to do otherwise unless I learn it the hard way.

Night Owl

~Momentai
If you can get me talking, there is quite a bit I'll tell about myself. However, I draw the line at really personal info, stuff that might cause rumors; basically things that are best kept secret.

I try not to pass people off as bad people until I've watched/listened enough to decide whether or not I like them.
I also don't really talk to people unless I have a reason or they are friends. I'm just introverted like that.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Honestly, I'm quite picky when it comes to the people I trust, so it takes a lot. When I truly start to like a person and they do most of the right things they can get quite a bit of my trust, not many get all of my trust though, and those who do are very lucky and it's unfortunate when they screw up and lose that trust they earned. Also for that matter they may lose my friendship as well even, it's rare for me to give out second chances after all, I have no time for games.

Memory

Forgotten Life
I guess I'm pretty trust-able. But I tell people the truth if the person who told me their secret is a bad person. For example, backstabbers tell me things which aren't true. So I had to do the right thing. You know. Justice right?

I'm also aware that's also wrong

キラ

Yo!
I don't trust a lot of people and it takes a lot for you to earn my trust. You must make a good first impression with me and we must get to know each other better and I must like many traits about you for you to gain my trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom