• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How To Stay Awake

Zorth

#Scoundrel
If you are planning on working throughout the night then watch a scary movie, It'll make you a little paranoid and you'll have a hard time closing your eyes. It's also really hard to do this without coffee, If it's not too late then go to the nearest shop and buy a few Red Bulls.

Good luck! ;)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
*Clicks the screw running through his head in place* From my experience keeping the lights on has often made it easier for me to stay up later than usual, I always find myself getting sleepy quicker with the lights off. I imagine that for some the is reversed though, and they find themselves more awake with the lights off...everblody is different after all. Coffee and whatnot has never made me feel awake, not even a little bit, you have no access to such things regardless though...not sure what else you could try, maybe wash your face with a hot cloth, clear away any sleepiness that may be in your eyes and wake up a little more from it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I just try to constantly keep myself busy or active in any way possible. If I feel myself getting tired I walk around a bit, splash cold water in my face, and then get back to business.

My brother and I managed to stay up till 5am playing Nazi zombies. I guess you need some sort of stimulation every once in a while. Or just flail around to get your blood going.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Just staying awake. DGN always keeps me awake for some reason. Drawing/Doodling always have me in energy. Other things, put me to sleep. Spongebob keeps me awake also.

Claire

The Geekette
If I have to stay up I might get my ipod and listen to some tunes (Symphony of Science is the best.. constantly repeating) or even dance. I even drink cold water, black tea, or dark hot chocolate to give myself a little jolt. If none of those work for you.. cold shower. Miserable experience, but it definitely wakes you up while your body tries to bring your body temperature back up. It doesn't hurt to take some naps here and there if you can so you can stay up later. Sometimes a 2 hour nap can work wonders.

zellinkda

one of many
I think the best way to stay awake is to stretch every so often. DO NOT PUSH YOUR ENERGY. stretching and doing things like crossovers will make you feel more at ease and at the same time, more alert. (from my experience anyway.) Hope it helps :)

Listen to fast paced music, such as rock or heavy metal. That will get the blood pumping right quick, and it helps establish a pattern/rhythm when you do your homework. :>

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, what I do to stay awake is I text girls. The girls I text always bring up interesting stories about their lives, and it ends in my staying up til a bit past 3:40AM looking up information about the effects of a 15 year old girl sleeping with her parents. Yes, that actually happened to me before, what an interesting night that was! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom