• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Pronounce Fi

How do you pronounce Fi?

• Fee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fie

• Fay

• Other

• Total voters
I typically stick with how I think it is pronounced unless I hear an official say exactly how it is meant to be said. I always went with "Fee" because I think it sounds better.

I pronounce it as Fee.
In Japanese, her name is ファイ, which romanizes as Fai.
I think this is kinda cool because Fai is what I rename link in all of my play throughs (because it means light) with the exception of Gavin which is my hero mode name.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I pronounce it Fie because it is spelled "F" and "I" so I automatically assumed thats how to say it. I'll probably stick to that, and if I had to change to a different way of saying it then it would take me awhile. I tend to stick to things that I always thought were right haha

Linksister82

Setterwind
I don't know how it is really supposed to be said but I say Fee. It just sounds more girly to me and I like it lol

T

TheKeaton

I could've sworn it was Fie, but I guess I was wrong. It doesn't matter though, Axle The Beast calls her Fie and I've gotten so used to it I'll still use that ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom