• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Gain Money As a Teen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Alright, so I decided t get a 3DS. But I want to get it with my own money. So, how can I make 150 bucks in a few months legally? I'm 14 btw

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you're able to (parents don't say know, neighbors agree etc), try cutting lawns. Front or back lawn for $15 is a good price in my opinion; it pays for gas in the advent that you need it (meaning parents won't pay for lawnmower gas), you make a decent profit (assuming the lawn is omghuge), and you also get better relations with neighbors which is a plus. Front *and* back for $25 or $30, that'd be a decent pricing in my opinion.

Well, I would ask family members if you could do some random jobs around the house for money, and if that doesn't work, just do what VanitasXII says.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
You should become a soccer referee. The pay is really good if you're 14 like you and I. Sure you can only do it in the spring and fall, but you get about $20 a game for being an Assistant referee for 6th-8th graders, and about $40 if you are the main ref. If you don't know anything about soccer there are online study guides and tests. I made about two-hundred dollars in this fall alone, and I only reffed about 8 games.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Work opportunities depends on where you live. When I was 14, I was lucky enough to find myself a decent paying job (at least decent for a 14 year old). I sold roses for a charitable organization and was paid a small amount per rose I sold. I was luckily very good at selling, and I actually ended up buying myself the N64 from the money I earned :) But not only was this in Norway, it was also 13 years ago, and also I was very lucky to stumble upon the job...

Big Octo

=^)
Off the top of my head, baby sitting. Sure, little kids can be a hassle sometimes, but the parents would be more than happy to reward you for your work.

S

SpaceOrange

Well i have a couple ideas, first sell some of your old games on ebay, gamestop, etc. Secound you could ask your parents if you could do something around the house get a couple of bucks. Finally you could ask your neighbors if they have anything you could do.
Hope this helped.

~SpaceOrange

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
With you being only 14, you have very "limited" opportunities. Your best options would be to either ask your parents for money by doing chores. Ask around and see if anyone needs their lawns mowed or leaves racked. If you have any little cousins or sibling, you could ask to see if you could babysit. Besides those, I really can't think of much. However, when you turn 15, you can get a part-time job working at a fast food resturant so if you want to wait, that's something to consider.

Honestly, my friend did this when we were 13. He would go house to house looking for people with dogs and he would scoop up the dogs (you know) and dispose for 7-10 bucks a house. If you do ten houses that's 70 dollars. go back ones a week to each house and you will have enough in no time. *true story* I mean you are picking up dog crap but the money will smell a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom