• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword How to Empty a Bottle with Plain Water in It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

venom64

Hey guys,

I accidentally filled one of my empty bottles with plain water. It doesn't seem to have any use in the game...does it? If not, it seems like kinda a waste. Problem is, I can't empty it. If I select it and press A, Link pours it on the ground, but the bottle stays full. Is there any way to get rid of the water?

thx

I mistakenly filled one of my bottles with plain water from the purified springs; I thought it was the special kind. I was on a mission to heal the dragon. (trying to avoid spoilers here) Anyway, after finding out it was just plain water, I simply poured it out. The bottle was then empty. I have no idea why your bottle remains full.

Try turning off your wii and back on again. It should reset the bottle and hopefully allow you to empty it as normal. It could be a glitch, but then again it could be another WW style 'lasts for 20 minutes' kind of water. Haven't heard of it before though.

Also, I'm pretty sure you have to use bottled water to get into the fire sanctuary.

V

venom64

Hmm..tried restarting, still same problem. Must be some kind of glitch. This is very frustrating. I found something else out too. I have three bottles, two filled with revitalizing potion (filled my first empty bottle with it before realizing I would get a revitalizing potion from the old lady), and the one filled with plain water. The revitalizing potions are also 'bottomless' meaning that potion doesn't seem to go away after I use it either.

I'm at the part where I have to get a bottle of sacred water to bring back to the water dragon. Am I able to get the forth or fifth empty bottle at this point?

Also, I'm not sure this matters, but I'm using a hacked wii stuck on v 4.2u, but a legit copy of the game. could it be because my wii doesn't have the latest firmware installed?? Is anyone else having this problem??

G

GuruGuru

Infinite potions, eh? I bet there's a market for that in Skyloft :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom