• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to change username?

TheFairyWithBoots

Rita Lovett
Hi, I'd like to change my username because I unknowingly made it a One Piece reference (I've never watched that anime) when for the past three years, I thought it was very original. X_X

Do I have to ask an admin to change it for me like in other forums, or is it self done? Because I'm not seeing anything in the settings. Thanks in advance. :)

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Hi, I'd like to change my username because I unknowingly made it a One Piece reference (I've never watched that anime) when for the past three years, I thought it was very original. X_X

Do I have to ask an admin to change it for me like in other forums, or is it self done? Because I'm not seeing anything in the settings. Thanks in advance. :)
Yeah an admin or Mod. I had mine changed from Fierce Deity Link.

@Azure Sage
@ExLight

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Tell us what username you like to have and we can change it ,)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It'd be awesome if the name changing feature is allowed to users with a 90 day cooldown or something.
In the past members were able to change their usernames as often as they liked but so many users changed their names like once a week it got very confusing. That's when the staff back in those days changed the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom