• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Be a Ninja

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Nope, Ninjas have long swords and stars and knifes that they throw!!! o.o

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
...*Grin*...
...(I swing the staff and the ground cracks, letting light through, and it bulges...)
...*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* (The ground gives way, releasing a huge beam of pure energy)
...Heheheh...
...Now do you see?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
People, I am an official ninja. You need this to be a ninja:
1. Awsomeness raidiatng off you
2.Ninja stars and nunchucks(have at all time)
3.Throwing swords
4.Your standard thin blade that is as sharp as your mind
5.Deductive abilities
6.Followers
7.Black robes
8.Need to be stealthy
9.Have confidence

Finally, the most important rule
10. Have an awsome catch phrase!
You absolutely need this, or your dreams of becoming a ninja are over.

Ex:Keep your blade sharp, but your mind sharper. It is your only weapon in a battle against fear and truth.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I've been a ninja since 3 years ago... AND I can eat rocks. Also, I know some ninja techniques.
1> Rock tech. Curl in a ball and pretend you're a rock... (100% real)
2> Water tech. Take a huge gasp of breath and hide under weeds in the water to disguise your movements.
3> Tree tech. Climb a tree and hide in the branches. Get out a bow and arrow and ninja whoever.
4> Fire tech. (Finally, an awesome sounding one...) Light a fire to distract guard and when they are taking care of the fire, run into where you need to be.

And some good ways to use each tech.
1> Get an army of ninjas on the top of a hill and then use rock tech. and roll down the hill to create a "landslide". This will frighten people off and allow you to do whatever.
2> Useful for hiding...
3> Assassinations.
4> Distractions.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
no, ninjas are superior to all things living or dead or fake. like the Pegasus. hes right most ninjas can eat rice before its grown and they can run on, in and under water

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
Well, there aren'r that many ninjas that aren't Chinese or Japanese, because the Chinese and the Japanese ninjas all joined together and pretty much killed all the other ninjas. That's why you don't know they rule the world. My guess is that Google is gonna team up with the Asian ninjas and take over the world again.

Actually,there are no such things as throwing swords. Yes, throwing knives, but not throwing swords. Maybe even really really long throwing knives, but definetly not throwing swords. Other than that you got it down pretty good.

Well, they can yes, but I'm pretty sure no one wants to. Besides Goron ninjas.

Ninjas don't need to fly, they can teleport.

That was really....... creative.....

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
All the stuff you guys are wrong, I know because I'm part of a secret ninja clan called Triforce, there we specialize in the three arts, Power which specializes hand to hand attacking, Wisdom which specializes in sneak up attacks, and last but not lease Courage which specializes in quick weapon fighting.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
NO offense, but I could ruin the whole point of this. Chuck Norris outbeats every ninja.

U Just Got PWN'D!!!!! o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom