• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Be a Ninja

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
This is a thread that teaches you how to be a o.oninjao.o. If you have any questions, just ask. I'm not gonna be posting constantly on the rules of being a o.oninjao.o, but i will be taking questions. Just ask. Have Faith.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Guess no one has anything to ask. Guess we are surrounded by many ninjas here at ZD lol.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
lol, ask any question. ask any comment. just dont yell at me, youll die really fast, and you cant kill me, because i can dodge death.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
im so o.oninjao.o i can stop shuriken with my little toe and then throw it back right between their eyes!!!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Ninjas eat pirates for breakfast.

HEY ZRETSIRK, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT, YOUNG MAN/LADY!

Oh look, I'm not dead.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
ninjas dont have to eat, but they are all the more deadly when they do. no, they dont eat pirates, they eat happy meals from mcdonalds.

im so o.o i can dodge a shuriken and throw it back before it leaves your fingers

Last edited:

Toboe

Melody Malone
I am a o.o, but if nijas eat happy meals for breakfast every day then sooner or later unless they eat something else for breakfast they'd get fat and wouldn't be a nija any more because then they wouldn't be able to do nija tricks. Is that how you spell nija to lazy to check.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
If i told, you, the person that taught me would kill you.

Ninjas work it off before they eat it.

Ninjas watch anything they want to watch. Mainly Chinese spongebob square pants.

Toboe

Melody Malone
They'd still be unheathy if they eat it every day. And what if the ninjas arent Chinese then do they watch Chinese Spongebob?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
hmm... i think that's 30 characters...

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
...You know, there's something better than a ninja...
(A staff materializes in my hand)
(Black feathers grow from my upper arms, and form wings on my back)
(I smile, showing a single fang)
(I fly up into the air)
---I-AM-LINK---
---True Form---
--ARCHANGEL--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom