• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How tidy is your house?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I think two sisters can tidy a house well. :)

Not MY two sisters, that's for sure. I've tried everything - from asking nicely to being a jerk about it - and they still leave things in shambles. It's likely due to my family situation, though.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Somewhat tidy. I do clean it when I'm ordered to or when it needs a clean-up. It does get very un-tidy if not cleaned when said.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I thought I replied to this. o.o

I have 2 younger sisters who never clean up there mess until my mom yells at them. So it isn't tidy until my mom gets home.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It is extremely tidy right now, as my grandparents are coming over so my parents made me clean the whole thing

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i try to keep my house tidy, but then lately I've been working alot and it's harder for me to keep it as tidy because i'm so freakn tired all the time lol.

H

Hoju

it's tidy at times, but my lack of energy plus a 2 year old child running around can result in a house that gets messy in no time.

With two dogs that shed like crazy all year round, my house is never very tidy. I try, but the fur on the floor just never stops.

Dan

Not MY two sisters, that's for sure. I've tried everything - from asking nicely to being a jerk about it - and they still leave things in shambles. It's likely due to my family situation, though.

You should all try playing a game of monopoly together, I believe this game helps productivity when it comes to cleaning, hope that helps out. :)

Not very. There are objects clustered on other desk, table, and chair in the house. I keep objects I need close to my side otherwise they'll get lost in the cluster.

Hopefully, I can clear up my room in the near future and start working towards other areas of the house, but I'm a notorious procrastinator and what's said is seldom done.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My mom is OCD with cleanliness, so yea, our house is pretty spotless. I'm, not complaining of course - I'd rather live in a overly clean house than a dirty one, but sometimes she goes to the extreme.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My mom is OCD with cleanliness, so yea, our house is pretty spotless. I'm, not complaining of course - I'd rather live in a overly clean house than a dirty one, but sometimes she goes to the extreme.

A lil' dirty isn't too bad so long as it's just "oh the cookie is misplaced". The moment I see dirt on the ground (not dirt from outside but ambient dust, food, or clothing of any kind) I kind of go haywire.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
A lil' dirty isn't too bad so long as it's just "oh the cookie is misplaced". The moment I see dirt on the ground (not dirt from outside but ambient dust, food, or clothing of any kind) I kind of go haywire.
I agree! I mean I love my mother and all, though I feel that I don't need a mini lecture if I accidentally leave the handtowel in the bathroom unfolded after use. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom